- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting at DeLille Cellars
May 21, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on May 22, 2016 at 12:00pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – DeLille Cellars plays host to its annual spring barrel tasting event Saturday, May 21 and Sunday May 22 at the winery/production facility – near the Highway 522/Interstate 405 interchange in Woodinville.
Enjoy barrel tastings, appetizers and music. Cost is $35 plus tax per person for a one-day ticket. Choose either Saturday or Sunday attendance, and the event will operate from noon to 4 p.m. each day.