- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting at DeLille Cellars
May 21, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on May 22, 2016 at 12:00pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – DeLille Cellars plays host to its annual spring barrel tasting event Saturday, May 21 and Sunday May 22 at the winery/production facility – near the Highway 522/Interstate 405 interchange in Woodinville.
Enjoy barrel tastings, appetizers and music. Cost is $35 plus tax per person for a one-day ticket. Choose either Saturday or Sunday attendance, and the event will operate from noon to 4 p.m. each day.