- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 4 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting at DeLille Cellars
May 22, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on May 22, 2016 at 12:00pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – DeLille Cellars plays host to its annual spring barrel tasting event Saturday, May 21 and Sunday May 22 at the winery/production facility – near the Highway 522/Interstate 405 interchange in Woodinville.
Enjoy barrel tastings, appetizers and music. Cost is $35 plus tax per person for a one-day ticket. Choose either Saturday or Sunday attendance, and the event will operate from noon to 4 p.m. each day.