- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 2 days ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 3 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 week ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting at DeLille Cellars
May 22, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on May 22, 2016 at 12:00pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – DeLille Cellars plays host to its annual spring barrel tasting event Saturday, May 21 and Sunday May 22 at the winery/production facility – near the Highway 522/Interstate 405 interchange in Woodinville.
Enjoy barrel tastings, appetizers and music. Cost is $35 plus tax per person for a one-day ticket. Choose either Saturday or Sunday attendance, and the event will operate from noon to 4 p.m. each day.