- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting at DeLille Cellars
May 22, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – DeLille Cellars plays host to its annual spring barrel tasting event Saturday, May 21 and Sunday May 22 at the winery/production facility – near the Highway 522/Interstate 405 interchange in Woodinville.
Enjoy barrel tastings, appetizers and music. Cost is $35 plus tax per person for a one-day ticket. Choose either Saturday or Sunday attendance, and the event will operate from noon to 4 p.m. each day.