- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Tasting at Desert Wind Winery
April 24, 2015 @ 11:00 am - April 26, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Desert Wind Winery invites you to its annual Spring Barrel Tasting in the Yakima Valley. We will have a fun wine-themed photo booth and special barrel samples. There is a $5 tasting fee, which is refundable with wine purchase.