- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Tasting at Desert Wind Winery
April 24, 2015 @ 11:00 am - April 26, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Desert Wind Winery invites you to its annual Spring Barrel Tasting in the Yakima Valley. We will have a fun wine-themed photo booth and special barrel samples. There is a $5 tasting fee, which is refundable with wine purchase.