- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Tasting at Lake Chelan Wine Valley
May 21 - May 22
CHELAN, Wash. — Taste future releases by Lake Chelan Wine Valley winemakers straight from their barrel on the weekend of May 21-22 – a week before Memorial Day Weekend.
Like eating cherries from the tree or bread just out of the oven, Barrel Tasting weekend offers the ability to enjoy a taste of something right from the source. It’s also your first opportunity to taste our next great release.