- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Tasting at Lake Chelan Wine Valley
May 21, 2016 - May 22, 2016
CHELAN, Wash. — Taste future releases by Lake Chelan Wine Valley winemakers straight from their barrel on the weekend of May 21-22 – a week before Memorial Day Weekend.
Like eating cherries from the tree or bread just out of the oven, Barrel Tasting weekend offers the ability to enjoy a taste of something right from the source. It’s also your first opportunity to taste our next great release.