- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 11 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Tasting at Lake Chelan Wine Valley
May 21, 2016 - May 22, 2016
CHELAN, Wash. — Taste future releases by Lake Chelan Wine Valley winemakers straight from their barrel on the weekend of May 21-22 – a week before Memorial Day Weekend.
Like eating cherries from the tree or bread just out of the oven, Barrel Tasting weekend offers the ability to enjoy a taste of something right from the source. It’s also your first opportunity to taste our next great release.