- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Tasting at Lake Chelan Wine Valley
May 21, 2016 - May 22, 2016
CHELAN, Wash. — Taste future releases by Lake Chelan Wine Valley winemakers straight from their barrel on the weekend of May 21-22 – a week before Memorial Day Weekend.
Like eating cherries from the tree or bread just out of the oven, Barrel Tasting weekend offers the ability to enjoy a taste of something right from the source. It’s also your first opportunity to taste our next great release.