- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 6 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Tasting at Lake Chelan Wine Valley
May 21 - May 22
CHELAN, Wash. — Taste future releases by Lake Chelan Wine Valley winemakers straight from their barrel on the weekend of May 21-22 – a week before Memorial Day Weekend.
Like eating cherries from the tree or bread just out of the oven, Barrel Tasting weekend offers the ability to enjoy a taste of something right from the source. It’s also your first opportunity to taste our next great release.