- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 7 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting with Bainbridge Island wineries
April 26, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 27, 2014 @ 5:30 pm$5
Enter the Bainbridge Island winemakers’ world and learn their secrets, sampling the latest vintage directly from the barrel.
It’s a unique and fun wine experience, and current releases will be poured as well. Our seven cozy artisan wineries are relatively new on the scene, but they are already garnering awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island wineries. After your day of tasting, enjoy dinner at one of our acclaimed island restaurants.