- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 9 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting with Bainbridge Island wineries
April 26, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 27, 2014 @ 5:30 pm$5
Enter the Bainbridge Island winemakers’ world and learn their secrets, sampling the latest vintage directly from the barrel.
It’s a unique and fun wine experience, and current releases will be poured as well. Our seven cozy artisan wineries are relatively new on the scene, but they are already garnering awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island wineries. After your day of tasting, enjoy dinner at one of our acclaimed island restaurants.