- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting with Bainbridge Island wineries
April 26, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 27, 2014 @ 5:30 pm$5
Enter the Bainbridge Island winemakers’ world and learn their secrets, sampling the latest vintage directly from the barrel.
It’s a unique and fun wine experience, and current releases will be poured as well. Our seven cozy artisan wineries are relatively new on the scene, but they are already garnering awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island wineries. After your day of tasting, enjoy dinner at one of our acclaimed island restaurants.