- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 19 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting with Bainbridge Island wineries
April 26, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 27, 2014 @ 5:30 pm$5
Enter the Bainbridge Island winemakers’ world and learn their secrets, sampling the latest vintage directly from the barrel.
It’s a unique and fun wine experience, and current releases will be poured as well. Our seven cozy artisan wineries are relatively new on the scene, but they are already garnering awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island wineries. After your day of tasting, enjoy dinner at one of our acclaimed island restaurants.