- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 13 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring barrel tasting with Bainbridge Island wineries
April 26, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - April 27, 2014 @ 5:30 pm$5
Enter the Bainbridge Island winemakers’ world and learn their secrets, sampling the latest vintage directly from the barrel.
It’s a unique and fun wine experience, and current releases will be poured as well. Our seven cozy artisan wineries are relatively new on the scene, but they are already garnering awards and attention.
Avoid the crowds and explore the peaceful beauty and charm of Bainbridge Island wineries. After your day of tasting, enjoy dinner at one of our acclaimed island restaurants.