- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend at Barnard Griffin Winery
April 25, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 26, 2014 @ 9:00 pm$5
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin invites you to start your Spring Barrel Weekend at their winery along Tulip Lane in Richland.
Sample a number of current favorites including 2012 Roussanne, 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010 Malbec, 2010 Late Harvest Muscat Canelli and 2011 Syrah Port. Sample their 2013 Rosé de Sangiovese, the rose that is an eight-time winner of a gold medal or better at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
There will be a non-refundable tasting fee of $5 that goes toward your purchase of one or more cases of wine and includes tastes of Chef Danielle’s Muscat Pudding Cake.
We will honor holders of the Yakima Valley Spring Barrel Passport with a free tasting. You can use our glassware or bring your own. As always, tasting fees are waived for our valued wine club members.
Check out Spring Barrel Weekend specials on Rosé, Merlot, Riesling and Late Harvest Muscat Canelli.
The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine a top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182.
Live music is featured most Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance, market umbrellas for the bright sun and pole heaters for when there is a cool nip in the evening air. During inclement evenings the music moves indoors to the wine bar.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Admission is free and while reservations aren’t necessary, they’re never a bad idea.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352