- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 12 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend at Barnard Griffin Winery
April 25, 2014 @ 10:00 am - April 26, 2014 @ 9:00 pm$5
RICHLAND, Wash. — Barnard Griffin invites you to start your Spring Barrel Weekend at their winery along Tulip Lane in Richland.
Sample a number of current favorites including 2012 Roussanne, 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon, 2010 Malbec, 2010 Late Harvest Muscat Canelli and 2011 Syrah Port. Sample their 2013 Rosé de Sangiovese, the rose that is an eight-time winner of a gold medal or better at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition.
There will be a non-refundable tasting fee of $5 that goes toward your purchase of one or more cases of wine and includes tastes of Chef Danielle’s Muscat Pudding Cake.
We will honor holders of the Yakima Valley Spring Barrel Passport with a free tasting. You can use our glassware or bring your own. As always, tasting fees are waived for our valued wine club members.
Check out Spring Barrel Weekend specials on Rosé, Merlot, Riesling and Late Harvest Muscat Canelli.
The energized décor makes for a great room to enjoy tasty food, beer, world-class wine a top-notch live music. The focus is on fresh, light and contemporary cuisine with a Mediterranean accent.
The Wine Bar & Eatery is within the Barnard Griffin Winery on Tulip Lane in Richland, Wash., just off the Queensgate Drive South exit on Route 182.
Live music is featured most Saturdays starting at 7 p.m. The patio features fire pits for nighttime ambiance, market umbrellas for the bright sun and pole heaters for when there is a cool nip in the evening air. During inclement evenings the music moves indoors to the wine bar.
Barnard Griffin’s Wine Bar and Eatery is a fun drop-in destination. Admission is free and while reservations aren’t necessary, they’re never a bad idea.
Open Tuesday-Thursday: 4-9 p.m.
Open Friday-Saturday: noon-9 p.m.
Live music most Saturdays
Open Sunday: noon – 5 p.m.
Barnard Griffin Winery:
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352