- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 10 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend at Cultura Wine
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$35
Wine Yakima Valley’s Spring Barrel Tasting weekend is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in wine country. A visit to the Valley on this weekend will allow you to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel & new releases.
Cultura Wine’s tasting room event hours change for Spring Barrel Weekend. We will be open 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday, April 22. Cultura will be closed on Saturday, April 23, then re-open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday, April 24.
Purchase a Wine Yakima Valley Premier Pass allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Pre-Barrel and Spring Barrel Tasting weekends at 40 participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.