- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend at Cultura Wine
April 22, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$35
Wine Yakima Valley’s Spring Barrel Tasting weekend is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in wine country. A visit to the Valley on this weekend will allow you to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel & new releases.
Cultura Wine’s tasting room event hours change for Spring Barrel Weekend. We will be open 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday, April 22. Cultura will be closed on Saturday, April 23, then re-open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday, April 24.
Purchase a Wine Yakima Valley Premier Pass allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Pre-Barrel and Spring Barrel Tasting weekends at 40 participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.