- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend at Cultura Wine
April 22, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$35
Wine Yakima Valley’s Spring Barrel Tasting weekend is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in wine country. A visit to the Valley on this weekend will allow you to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel & new releases.
Cultura Wine’s tasting room event hours change for Spring Barrel Weekend. We will be open 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday, April 22. Cultura will be closed on Saturday, April 23, then re-open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday, April 24.
Purchase a Wine Yakima Valley Premier Pass allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Pre-Barrel and Spring Barrel Tasting weekends at 40 participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.