- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend at Cultura Wine
April 22 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$35
Wine Yakima Valley’s Spring Barrel Tasting weekend is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in wine country. A visit to the Valley on this weekend will allow you to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel & new releases.
Cultura Wine’s tasting room event hours change for Spring Barrel Weekend. We will be open 10 a.m.-5 p.m., Friday, April 22. Cultura will be closed on Saturday, April 23, then re-open from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. on Sunday, April 24.
Purchase a Wine Yakima Valley Premier Pass allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Pre-Barrel and Spring Barrel Tasting weekends at 40 participating wineries. Premier Pass holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Please remember to bring your own glass. Most wineries are unable to supply glasses for such a large event.