- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend with Glassybaby at Mercer Estates
April 23, 2016 - April 24, 2016$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Spend the weekend at Mercer Estates and enjoy the sights of Glassybaby and cancer survivor Lee Rhodes’ wonderful hand-blown glass products from Seattle.
On Saturday, we will offer a White Wine Sale with good deals on wine. Sunday, the Knutzen Brothers will be here to entertain us all.
During the month of April, all tasting fees will be donated to the Carson Kolzig Foundation in honor of Autism Awareness Month. Join us for a good cause and a good time!