- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 6 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 7 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend with Glassybaby at Mercer Estates
April 23, 2016 - April 24, 2016$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Spend the weekend at Mercer Estates and enjoy the sights of Glassybaby and cancer survivor Lee Rhodes’ wonderful hand-blown glass products from Seattle.
On Saturday, we will offer a White Wine Sale with good deals on wine. Sunday, the Knutzen Brothers will be here to entertain us all.
During the month of April, all tasting fees will be donated to the Carson Kolzig Foundation in honor of Autism Awareness Month. Join us for a good cause and a good time!