- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend with Glassybaby at Mercer Estates
April 23, 2016 - April 24, 2016$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Spend the weekend at Mercer Estates and enjoy the sights of Glassybaby and cancer survivor Lee Rhodes’ wonderful hand-blown glass products from Seattle.
On Saturday, we will offer a White Wine Sale with good deals on wine. Sunday, the Knutzen Brothers will be here to entertain us all.
During the month of April, all tasting fees will be donated to the Carson Kolzig Foundation in honor of Autism Awareness Month. Join us for a good cause and a good time!