- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 19 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend with Glassybaby at Mercer Estates
April 23 - April 24$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Spend the weekend at Mercer Estates and enjoy the sights of Glassybaby and cancer survivor Lee Rhodes’ wonderful hand-blown glass products from Seattle.
On Saturday, we will offer a White Wine Sale with good deals on wine. Sunday, the Knutzen Brothers will be here to entertain us all.
During the month of April, all tasting fees will be donated to the Carson Kolzig Foundation in honor of Autism Awareness Month. Join us for a good cause and a good time!