- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 22 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Barrel Weekend with Glassybaby at Mercer Estates
April 23 - April 24$5
PROSSER, Wash. — Spend the weekend at Mercer Estates and enjoy the sights of Glassybaby and cancer survivor Lee Rhodes’ wonderful hand-blown glass products from Seattle.
On Saturday, we will offer a White Wine Sale with good deals on wine. Sunday, the Knutzen Brothers will be here to entertain us all.
During the month of April, all tasting fees will be donated to the Carson Kolzig Foundation in honor of Autism Awareness Month. Join us for a good cause and a good time!