- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Flower Wine Train with Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm$60
Join Maryhill Winery on the historic Mount Hood Railroad Train in Hood River, Ore., for an afternoon ride with Maryhill owners Craig & Vicki Leuthold and crew.
This year’s ride is Hawaiian-themed, so wear your best Hawaiian shirt or muumuu. Relax and ride the rails through the scenic Hood River Valley just in time for spring flowers.
Cost includes train ride, parking, wine, picnic and stemless glass. Train boards at 11 a.m.; departs 11:30 a.m., and returns at 3:30 p.m.
Cost is $50 for wine club members, $60 for others.
This event is sold out.