- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 4 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Flower Wine Train with Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm$60
Join Maryhill Winery on the historic Mount Hood Railroad Train in Hood River, Ore., for an afternoon ride with Maryhill owners Craig & Vicki Leuthold and crew.
This year’s ride is Hawaiian-themed, so wear your best Hawaiian shirt or muumuu. Relax and ride the rails through the scenic Hood River Valley just in time for spring flowers.
Cost includes train ride, parking, wine, picnic and stemless glass. Train boards at 11 a.m.; departs 11:30 a.m., and returns at 3:30 p.m.
Cost is $50 for wine club members, $60 for others.
This event is sold out.