- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 2 days ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 3 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 week ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Flower Wine Train with Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm$60
Join Maryhill Winery on the historic Mount Hood Railroad Train in Hood River, Ore., for an afternoon ride with Maryhill owners Craig & Vicki Leuthold and crew.
This year’s ride is Hawaiian-themed, so wear your best Hawaiian shirt or muumuu. Relax and ride the rails through the scenic Hood River Valley just in time for spring flowers.
Cost includes train ride, parking, wine, picnic and stemless glass. Train boards at 11 a.m.; departs 11:30 a.m., and returns at 3:30 p.m.
Cost is $50 for wine club members, $60 for others.
This event is sold out.