- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 3 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 4 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- Seattle’s Ackley Beverage buys Oregon vineyard in Yamhill-CarltonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Flower Wine Train with Maryhill Winery
April 26, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm$60
Join Maryhill Winery on the historic Mount Hood Railroad Train in Hood River, Ore., for an afternoon ride with Maryhill owners Craig & Vicki Leuthold and crew.
This year’s ride is Hawaiian-themed, so wear your best Hawaiian shirt or muumuu. Relax and ride the rails through the scenic Hood River Valley just in time for spring flowers.
Cost includes train ride, parking, wine, picnic and stemless glass. Train boards at 11 a.m.; departs 11:30 a.m., and returns at 3:30 p.m.
Cost is $50 for wine club members, $60 for others.
This event is sold out.