- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring release 2013 at Terra Blanca
April 26, 2013 - April 28, 2013$5
Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard stages its 2013 Spring Release Weekend on April 26-28. A weekend full of live music, food and more than 20 fine wines for tasting including barrel samples in our fermentation bay.
We have so much going on you won’t need go anywhere else!
* Friday from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. features live music by harpist Chelsea Spence
* Saturday from 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. features live music by Chalkline.
* All-day Saturday Mount Townsend Creamery will be offering its delicious cheeses to pair with our wines.