- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring release 2013 at Terra Blanca
April 26, 2013 - April 28, 2013$5
Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard stages its 2013 Spring Release Weekend on April 26-28. A weekend full of live music, food and more than 20 fine wines for tasting including barrel samples in our fermentation bay.
We have so much going on you won’t need go anywhere else!
* Friday from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. features live music by harpist Chelsea Spence
* Saturday from 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. features live music by Chalkline.
* All-day Saturday Mount Townsend Creamery will be offering its delicious cheeses to pair with our wines.