- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 23 hours ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 2 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 3 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 4 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 5 days ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 6 days ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 7 days ago
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills winesPosted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc builds upon following as ‘third Bordeaux’Posted 1 week ago
- Rob Folin leads Folin Cellars from north to south in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring release 2013 at Terra Blanca
April 26, 2013 - April 28, 2013| $5
Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard stages its 2013 Spring Release Weekend on April 26-28. A weekend full of live music, food and more than 20 fine wines for tasting including barrel samples in our fermentation bay.
We have so much going on you won’t need go anywhere else!
* Friday from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. features live music by harpist Chelsea Spence
* Saturday from 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. features live music by Chalkline.
* All-day Saturday Mount Townsend Creamery will be offering its delicious cheeses to pair with our wines.