- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 10 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring release 2013 at Terra Blanca
April 26, 2013 - April 28, 2013$5
Terra Blanca Winery and Estate Vineyard stages its 2013 Spring Release Weekend on April 26-28. A weekend full of live music, food and more than 20 fine wines for tasting including barrel samples in our fermentation bay.
We have so much going on you won’t need go anywhere else!
* Friday from 6 p.m.-9 p.m. features live music by harpist Chelsea Spence
* Saturday from 12:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. features live music by Chalkline.
* All-day Saturday Mount Townsend Creamery will be offering its delicious cheeses to pair with our wines.