- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Valley Vineyard winemaker dinner at Terra Vista
July 24, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$80
The team at Snoqualmie Casino will delight your taste buds with a 5-course dinner prepared by executive chef Bruce Dillon and paired with the wines from this Ste. Michelle Wine Estate brand in the Walla Walla Valley.