- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 19 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Convergence Zone Cellars will stage its the long-awaited release of new vintages of some of its most popular wines.
The spring release will include our 2011 Squall Line Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Virga (a blend of Mourvèdre, Syrah and Grenache), and our 2013 Drizzle Pinot Gris (made in a sweeter style).
These wines will be paired with small bites by Italianissimo.