- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Convergence Zone Cellars will stage its the long-awaited release of new vintages of some of its most popular wines.
The spring release will include our 2011 Squall Line Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Virga (a blend of Mourvèdre, Syrah and Grenache), and our 2013 Drizzle Pinot Gris (made in a sweeter style).
These wines will be paired with small bites by Italianissimo.