- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Convergence Zone Cellars will stage its the long-awaited release of new vintages of some of its most popular wines.
The spring release will include our 2011 Squall Line Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Virga (a blend of Mourvèdre, Syrah and Grenache), and our 2013 Drizzle Pinot Gris (made in a sweeter style).
These wines will be paired with small bites by Italianissimo.