- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 10 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars
May 10, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree admission
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Convergence Zone Cellars will stage its the long-awaited release of new vintages of some of its most popular wines.
The spring release will include our 2011 Squall Line Cabernet Sauvignon, 2011 Virga (a blend of Mourvèdre, Syrah and Grenache), and our 2013 Drizzle Pinot Gris (made in a sweeter style).
These wines will be paired with small bites by Italianissimo.