- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 9 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars in Woodinville
April 30, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come welcome our spring releases, the 2013 Storm Front Bordeaux style blend, 2013 Mistral Grenache and 2014 Drizzle Pinot Gris.
Artisan cheese maker Neighbor Lady Cheese will be here with delicious samples to pair with the wines. You can also join the CZ wine club and receive specials on your purchases.