- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars in Woodinville
April 30 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come welcome our spring releases, the 2013 Storm Front Bordeaux style blend, 2013 Mistral Grenache and 2014 Drizzle Pinot Gris.
Artisan cheese maker Neighbor Lady Cheese will be here with delicious samples to pair with the wines. You can also join the CZ wine club and receive specials on your purchases.