- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars in Woodinville
April 30, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come welcome our spring releases, the 2013 Storm Front Bordeaux style blend, 2013 Mistral Grenache and 2014 Drizzle Pinot Gris.
Artisan cheese maker Neighbor Lady Cheese will be here with delicious samples to pair with the wines. You can also join the CZ wine club and receive specials on your purchases.