- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 20 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Spring Wine Release at Convergence Zone Cellars in Woodinville
April 30 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm$5
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Come welcome our spring releases, the 2013 Storm Front Bordeaux style blend, 2013 Mistral Grenache and 2014 Drizzle Pinot Gris.
Artisan cheese maker Neighbor Lady Cheese will be here with delicious samples to pair with the wines. You can also join the CZ wine club and receive specials on your purchases.