- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
St. Joseph’s Art and Wine
February 4, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — St. Joseph’s Art & Wine is the 20th annual fundraiser for St. Joseph’s Parish and School features regional wines, restaurants, artists and musicians.
This year’s event will be held Saturday Feb. 4, 2017 in Dillon Hall with food provided by Castle Event Catering. Art & Wine is the school’s largest fundraiser each year. The proceeds from Art & Wine help to support the school and to keep tuition affordable for those families that choose to provide their children with a quality Catholic education.
Cost is $75.