- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 15 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
St. Joseph’s Art and Wine
February 4 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — St. Joseph’s Art & Wine is the 20th annual fundraiser for St. Joseph’s Parish and School features regional wines, restaurants, artists and musicians.
This year’s event will be held Saturday Feb. 4, 2017 in Dillon Hall with food provided by Castle Event Catering. Art & Wine is the school’s largest fundraiser each year. The proceeds from Art & Wine help to support the school and to keep tuition affordable for those families that choose to provide their children with a quality Catholic education.
Cost is $75.