- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 19 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
St. Joseph’s Art and Wine
February 6 @ 5:30 am - 9:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — St. Joseph’s Art & Wine is the 20th annual fundraiser for St. Joseph’s Parish and School features regional wines, restaurants, artists and musicians.
This year’s event will be held Saturday Feb. 6, 2016 in Dillon Hall with food provided by Castle Event Catering. Art & Wine is the school’s largest fundraiser each year. The proceeds from Art & Wine help to support the school and to keep tuition affordable for those families that choose to provide their children with a quality Catholic education.
Cost is $75.