- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
St. Joseph’s Art and Wine
February 4 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — St. Joseph’s Art & Wine is the 20th annual fundraiser for St. Joseph’s Parish and School features regional wines, restaurants, artists and musicians.
This year’s event will be held Saturday Feb. 4, 2017 in Dillon Hall with food provided by Castle Event Catering. Art & Wine is the school’s largest fundraiser each year. The proceeds from Art & Wine help to support the school and to keep tuition affordable for those families that choose to provide their children with a quality Catholic education.
Cost is $75.