- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
St. Joseph’s Art and Wine
February 4 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — St. Joseph’s Art & Wine is the 20th annual fundraiser for St. Joseph’s Parish and School features regional wines, restaurants, artists and musicians.
This year’s event will be held Saturday Feb. 4, 2017 in Dillon Hall with food provided by Castle Event Catering. Art & Wine is the school’s largest fundraiser each year. The proceeds from Art & Wine help to support the school and to keep tuition affordable for those families that choose to provide their children with a quality Catholic education.
Cost is $75.