- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
St. Nick’s Winter in Woodinville Wine Country
December 2, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - December 4, 2016 @ 9:30 pm$65
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Woodinville Wine Country kicks off the holidays Dec. 2 by opening its doors, reds and whites for three days of tasting and festivities.
The 16th annual Saint Nick’s Winter in Woodinville Wine Weekend begins Friday, Dec. 2, 7-9:30 p.m., with the Holiday Wine Tasting at Columbia Winery. It will feature samples from more than 20 Washington wineries as they share their latest vintage alongside hors d’oeuvres. There will be holiday raffle items and a wine store. Cost is $65 per person.
Participating wineries include Ambassador, Armstrong Family Winery, Ancestry Cellars, Auclair Winery, Barrage Cellars, Baer Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, Bunnell Family Cellars, Davenport Cellars, DeLille Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Vintners, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Winery, JM Cellars, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsey Cellars, Savage Grace Wines, Torii Mor, William Church Winery, Woodinville Wine Cellars and WT Vintners.
On Saturday and Sunday, from 12:30 p.m.-5 p.m., is the Saint Nick’s Winery Open House, Weekend when more than 30 wineries throughout Woodinville invite you into their tasting rooms to enjoy their wines, meet the winemakers and pick up some holiday gift-giving ideas.
Participating wineries include Auclair Winery, Airfield Estates, Ambassador Winery, Ancestry Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Barrage Cellars, Bunnell Family Cellars, Convergence Zone Cellars, Davenport Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Vintners, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Winery, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Refuge and Prospect Winery, Savage Grace Wines, Torii Mor, William Church Winery, Woodinville Wine Cellars and WT Vintners.
A two-day pass is $50; a Sunday-only pass is $40. As always, a designated driver is encouraged and welcomed at no charge. Price includes wine tasting at more than 30 participating wineries, new map, wine glass and other items.