- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 22 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
St. Nick’s Winter in Woodinville Wine Country
December 2, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - December 4, 2016 @ 9:30 pm$65
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Woodinville Wine Country kicks off the holidays Dec. 2 by opening its doors, reds and whites for three days of tasting and festivities.
The 16th annual Saint Nick’s Winter in Woodinville Wine Weekend begins Friday, Dec. 2, 7-9:30 p.m., with the Holiday Wine Tasting at Columbia Winery. It will feature samples from more than 20 Washington wineries as they share their latest vintage alongside hors d’oeuvres. There will be holiday raffle items and a wine store. Cost is $65 per person.
Participating wineries include Ambassador, Armstrong Family Winery, Ancestry Cellars, Auclair Winery, Barrage Cellars, Baer Winery, Brian Carter Cellars, Bunnell Family Cellars, Davenport Cellars, DeLille Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Vintners, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Winery, JM Cellars, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Robert Ramsey Cellars, Savage Grace Wines, Torii Mor, William Church Winery, Woodinville Wine Cellars and WT Vintners.
On Saturday and Sunday, from 12:30 p.m.-5 p.m., is the Saint Nick’s Winery Open House, Weekend when more than 30 wineries throughout Woodinville invite you into their tasting rooms to enjoy their wines, meet the winemakers and pick up some holiday gift-giving ideas.
Participating wineries include Auclair Winery, Airfield Estates, Ambassador Winery, Ancestry Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Barrage Cellars, Bunnell Family Cellars, Convergence Zone Cellars, Davenport Cellars, Des Voigne Cellars, Elevation Cellars, Eye of the Needle Winery, Finn Hill Winery, Gard Vintners, Genoa Cellars, Goose Ridge Estate Winery, J. Bookwalter Winery, Kaella Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Market Vineyards, Michael Florentino Cellars, Patterson Cellars, Piccola Cellars, Pondera Winery, Refuge and Prospect Winery, Savage Grace Wines, Torii Mor, William Church Winery, Woodinville Wine Cellars and WT Vintners.
A two-day pass is $50; a Sunday-only pass is $40. As always, a designated driver is encouraged and welcomed at no charge. Price includes wine tasting at more than 30 participating wineries, new map, wine glass and other items.