- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 17 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Stars Over The Gorge at Maryhill Winery
July 21, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pmFree
Join Maryhill Winery owner Vicki Leuthold and regional sales representative Rich Marshall for a philanthropic evening on Maryhill Winery’s terrace. All proceeds benefit P.E.O. — Promoting Educational Opportunities for women.
Maryhill is one of Washington’s largest wineries, producing about 100,000 cases annually and providing for more than 70,000 visitors. And it is Wine Press Northwest magazine’s reigning Pacific Northwest Winery of the Year.