- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 10 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Start your Mulled Wine Walk at AntoLin Cellars
December 19, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm$6
Make AntoLin Cellars your first stop for the Downtown Yakima Mulled Wine Walk that includes Gilbert Cellars, Kana Winery, and Stems Wine Shop.
Each will offer warm spiced wine and special holiday discounts. Hop a ride on the horse drawn carriage while you are downtown!
This is a great opportunity to check out AntoLin Cellars new tasting room. They’re at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue in the heart of downtown Yakima – right behind Garden Dance in the same building:
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901