- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Start your Mulled Wine Walk at AntoLin Cellars
December 19, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm$6
Make AntoLin Cellars your first stop for the Downtown Yakima Mulled Wine Walk that includes Gilbert Cellars, Kana Winery, and Stems Wine Shop.
Each will offer warm spiced wine and special holiday discounts. Hop a ride on the horse drawn carriage while you are downtown!
This is a great opportunity to check out AntoLin Cellars new tasting room. They’re at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue in the heart of downtown Yakima – right behind Garden Dance in the same building:
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901