- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 9 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Start your Mulled Wine Walk at AntoLin Cellars
December 19, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm$6
Make AntoLin Cellars your first stop for the Downtown Yakima Mulled Wine Walk that includes Gilbert Cellars, Kana Winery, and Stems Wine Shop.
Each will offer warm spiced wine and special holiday discounts. Hop a ride on the horse drawn carriage while you are downtown!
This is a great opportunity to check out AntoLin Cellars new tasting room. They’re at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue in the heart of downtown Yakima – right behind Garden Dance in the same building:
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901