- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 6 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Start your Mulled Wine Walk at AntoLin Cellars
December 19, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm$6
Make AntoLin Cellars your first stop for the Downtown Yakima Mulled Wine Walk that includes Gilbert Cellars, Kana Winery, and Stems Wine Shop.
Each will offer warm spiced wine and special holiday discounts. Hop a ride on the horse drawn carriage while you are downtown!
This is a great opportunity to check out AntoLin Cellars new tasting room. They’re at the intersection of North Front Street and West Yakima Avenue in the heart of downtown Yakima – right behind Garden Dance in the same building:
14 N. Front Street
Yakima, WA 98901