- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
State and Lemp winemaker dinner with Telaya Wine Co.
June 3, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
Enjoy an evening at Boise’s hottest new restaurant – State & Lemp – with local winemaker Earl Sullivan from Telaya Wine Co.
Sullivan and his wife, Carrie, were born and raised in the Midwest but have lived in Boise for more than a decade. They have been making award-winning wine in Garden City’s 44th Street Wineries collective since 2011, where the Sullivans are using grapes both from the Snake River Valley as well as elite Washington vineyards such as Boushey and Champoux.
Telaya recently earned silver medals at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition for its 2011 Turas, 2011 Syrah and 2012 Viognier.