- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 7 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
State and Lemp winemaker dinner with Telaya Wine Co.
June 3, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
Enjoy an evening at Boise’s hottest new restaurant – State & Lemp – with local winemaker Earl Sullivan from Telaya Wine Co.
Sullivan and his wife, Carrie, were born and raised in the Midwest but have lived in Boise for more than a decade. They have been making award-winning wine in Garden City’s 44th Street Wineries collective since 2011, where the Sullivans are using grapes both from the Snake River Valley as well as elite Washington vineyards such as Boushey and Champoux.
Telaya recently earned silver medals at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition for its 2011 Turas, 2011 Syrah and 2012 Viognier.