- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 23 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
State and Lemp winemaker dinner with Telaya Wine Co.
June 3, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
Enjoy an evening at Boise’s hottest new restaurant – State & Lemp – with local winemaker Earl Sullivan from Telaya Wine Co.
Sullivan and his wife, Carrie, were born and raised in the Midwest but have lived in Boise for more than a decade. They have been making award-winning wine in Garden City’s 44th Street Wineries collective since 2011, where the Sullivans are using grapes both from the Snake River Valley as well as elite Washington vineyards such as Boushey and Champoux.
Telaya recently earned silver medals at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition for its 2011 Turas, 2011 Syrah and 2012 Viognier.