- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 18 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
State and Lemp winemaker dinner with Telaya Wine Co.
June 3, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$135
Enjoy an evening at Boise’s hottest new restaurant – State & Lemp – with local winemaker Earl Sullivan from Telaya Wine Co.
Sullivan and his wife, Carrie, were born and raised in the Midwest but have lived in Boise for more than a decade. They have been making award-winning wine in Garden City’s 44th Street Wineries collective since 2011, where the Sullivans are using grapes both from the Snake River Valley as well as elite Washington vineyards such as Boushey and Champoux.
Telaya recently earned silver medals at the 2014 Great Northwest Wine Competition for its 2011 Turas, 2011 Syrah and 2012 Viognier.