- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 1 hour ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm$8 - $10
Treat your Mom to a day of wine, music and fun at the Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park.
J.R. & The Sting Rays will provide the music, while Ste. Chapelle offers Mother’s Day wine specials, including a Moms’ Mimosa for $3.
Enjoy (an optional) lunch with Kanak Attack catering, which is $8 wine club members; $10 for others.
Gates open at noon. For information call 208-453-7843 ext. 3.
19348 Lowell Road, Caldwell, Idaho, 83607