- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 8 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm$8 - $10
Treat your Mom to a day of wine, music and fun at the Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park.
J.R. & The Sting Rays will provide the music, while Ste. Chapelle offers Mother’s Day wine specials, including a Moms’ Mimosa for $3.
Enjoy (an optional) lunch with Kanak Attack catering, which is $8 wine club members; $10 for others.
Gates open at noon. For information call 208-453-7843 ext. 3.
19348 Lowell Road, Caldwell, Idaho, 83607