- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 17 hours ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- Individual tickets on sale for 2017 International Pinot Noir Conference in OregonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park
May 11, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:30 pm$8 - $10
Treat your Mom to a day of wine, music and fun at the Ste. Chapelle Mother’s Day Concert in the Park.
J.R. & The Sting Rays will provide the music, while Ste. Chapelle offers Mother’s Day wine specials, including a Moms’ Mimosa for $3.
Enjoy (an optional) lunch with Kanak Attack catering, which is $8 wine club members; $10 for others.
Gates open at noon. For information call 208-453-7843 ext. 3.
19348 Lowell Road, Caldwell, Idaho, 83607