- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Stottle Winery Harvest Crush Experience
October 10, 2015$15
Josh Stottlemyer, a product of South Seattle Community College’s Northwest Wine Academy, specializes in Viognier and Tempranillo from Washington’s Yakima Valley.
Stottle Winery recently moved into a new larger custom production space and tasting room, just two doors down from its previous vinification facility in Lacey.
On Oct. 10, he’ll offer his Stottle Winery Crush Experience. The package includes:
- Winery tour by the winemaker
- Inhale the elemental aromas of winemaking
- Taste 2015 wines in progress straight from the tank or barrel
- Enjoy fives samples of current finished wines
- Eat delicious light appetizers.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is free for club members.