- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Stottle Winery Harvest Crush Experience
October 10, 2015$15
Josh Stottlemyer, a product of South Seattle Community College’s Northwest Wine Academy, specializes in Viognier and Tempranillo from Washington’s Yakima Valley.
Stottle Winery recently moved into a new larger custom production space and tasting room, just two doors down from its previous vinification facility in Lacey.
On Oct. 10, he’ll offer his Stottle Winery Crush Experience. The package includes:
- Winery tour by the winemaker
- Inhale the elemental aromas of winemaking
- Taste 2015 wines in progress straight from the tank or barrel
- Enjoy fives samples of current finished wines
- Eat delicious light appetizers.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is free for club members.