- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 13 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Stottle Winery Harvest Crush Experience
October 10, 2015$15
Josh Stottlemyer, a product of South Seattle Community College’s Northwest Wine Academy, specializes in Viognier and Tempranillo from Washington’s Yakima Valley.
Stottle Winery recently moved into a new larger custom production space and tasting room, just two doors down from its previous vinification facility in Lacey.
On Oct. 10, he’ll offer his Stottle Winery Crush Experience. The package includes:
- Winery tour by the winemaker
- Inhale the elemental aromas of winemaking
- Taste 2015 wines in progress straight from the tank or barrel
- Enjoy fives samples of current finished wines
- Eat delicious light appetizers.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is free for club members.