- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 19 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Stottle Winery Harvest Crush Experience
October 10, 2015$15
Josh Stottlemyer, a product of South Seattle Community College’s Northwest Wine Academy, specializes in Viognier and Tempranillo from Washington’s Yakima Valley.
Stottle Winery recently moved into a new larger custom production space and tasting room, just two doors down from its previous vinification facility in Lacey.
On Oct. 10, he’ll offer his Stottle Winery Crush Experience. The package includes:
- Winery tour by the winemaker
- Inhale the elemental aromas of winemaking
- Taste 2015 wines in progress straight from the tank or barrel
- Enjoy fives samples of current finished wines
- Eat delicious light appetizers.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is free for club members.