- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 14 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Memorial Day weekend open house
May 28 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
NEWBERG, Ore. – Celebrate the start of summer in the Willamette Valley at Styring Vineyards!
Join us for the first taste of our 92 rated 2012 Styring Signature Pinot Noir. Enjoy live music from local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Saturday, along with acoustic performances from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. We’ll also pour our 2012 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014 Styring Whimsy Riesling (93 rated) and 2013 Styring Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine 2013 (94 rated and Gold Medalist).
Styring is a small, family-owned and -operated vineyard and winery. We use sustainable farming practices to grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines on-site. Bring your family and friends for a tasting. Walk the fields. See the winery. Tour the cave. Meet the winemaker. Taste our award-winning wines. Experience the beauty of Styring.