- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Memorial Day weekend open house
May 29, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
NEWBERG, Ore. – Celebrate the start of summer in the Willamette Valley at Styring Vineyards!
Join us for the first taste of our 92 rated 2012 Styring Signature Pinot Noir. Enjoy live music from local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Saturday, along with acoustic performances from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. We’ll also pour our 2012 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014 Styring Whimsy Riesling (93 rated) and 2013 Styring Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine 2013 (94 rated and Gold Medalist).
Styring is a small, family-owned and -operated vineyard and winery. We use sustainable farming practices to grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines on-site. Bring your family and friends for a tasting. Walk the fields. See the winery. Tour the cave. Meet the winemaker. Taste our award-winning wines. Experience the beauty of Styring.