- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Memorial Day weekend open house
May 30 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
NEWBERG, Ore. – Celebrate the start of summer in the Willamette Valley at Styring Vineyards!
Join us for the first taste of our 92 rated 2012 Styring Signature Pinot Noir. Enjoy live music from local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Saturday, along with acoustic performances from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. We’ll also pour our 2012 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014 Styring Whimsy Riesling (93 rated) and 2013 Styring Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine 2013 (94 rated and Gold Medalist).
Styring is a small, family-owned and -operated vineyard and winery. We use sustainable farming practices to grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines on-site. Bring your family and friends for a tasting. Walk the fields. See the winery. Tour the cave. Meet the winemaker. Taste our award-winning wines. Experience the beauty of Styring.