- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 11 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 23 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Memorial Day weekend open house
May 30, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
NEWBERG, Ore. – Celebrate the start of summer in the Willamette Valley at Styring Vineyards!
Join us for the first taste of our 92 rated 2012 Styring Signature Pinot Noir. Enjoy live music from local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Saturday, along with acoustic performances from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. We’ll also pour our 2012 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014 Styring Whimsy Riesling (93 rated) and 2013 Styring Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine 2013 (94 rated and Gold Medalist).
Styring is a small, family-owned and -operated vineyard and winery. We use sustainable farming practices to grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines on-site. Bring your family and friends for a tasting. Walk the fields. See the winery. Tour the cave. Meet the winemaker. Taste our award-winning wines. Experience the beauty of Styring.