- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 11 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Memorial Day weekend open house
May 30 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
NEWBERG, Ore. – Celebrate the start of summer in the Willamette Valley at Styring Vineyards!
Join us for the first taste of our 92 rated 2012 Styring Signature Pinot Noir. Enjoy live music from local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Saturday, along with acoustic performances from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. We’ll also pour our 2012 Styring Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon, 2014 Styring Whimsy Riesling (93 rated) and 2013 Styring Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine 2013 (94 rated and Gold Medalist).
Styring is a small, family-owned and -operated vineyard and winery. We use sustainable farming practices to grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines on-site. Bring your family and friends for a tasting. Walk the fields. See the winery. Tour the cave. Meet the winemaker. Taste our award-winning wines. Experience the beauty of Styring.