- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 13 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Signature 2012 Release Celebration
May 21, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us the weekend before the Memorial Day crowds for an exclusive tasting party on our beautiful family farm.
We’ll celebrate the release of our 92-rated Styring Vineyards 2012 Signature Pinot Noir and also pour our Styring Vineyards 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon, Styring Vineyards 2014 Whimsy Riesling (93 rated) and 2013 Styring 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated and gold medalist).
You’ll enjoy one-on-one conversations with the winemakers and the peacefulness of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. Don’t forget to bring your friends and family along for all the fun!
Styring is a small, family-owned and -operated vineyard and winery. We use sustainable farming practices to grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines on-site. Experience the beauty of Styring.