- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 6 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Signature 2012 Release Celebration
May 22 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us the weekend before the Memorial Day crowds for an exclusive tasting party on our beautiful family farm.
We’ll celebrate the release of our 92-rated Styring Vineyards 2012 Signature Pinot Noir and also pour our Styring Vineyards 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon, Styring Vineyards 2014 Whimsy Riesling (93 rated) and 2013 Styring 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated and gold medalist).
You’ll enjoy one-on-one conversations with the winemakers and the peacefulness of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. Don’t forget to bring your friends and family along for all the fun!
Styring is a small, family-owned and -operated vineyard and winery. We use sustainable farming practices to grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines on-site. Experience the beauty of Styring.