- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 24 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Signature 2012 Release Celebration
May 22, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us the weekend before the Memorial Day crowds for an exclusive tasting party on our beautiful family farm.
We’ll celebrate the release of our 92-rated Styring Vineyards 2012 Signature Pinot Noir and also pour our Styring Vineyards 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon, Styring Vineyards 2014 Whimsy Riesling (93 rated) and 2013 Styring 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated and gold medalist).
You’ll enjoy one-on-one conversations with the winemakers and the peacefulness of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. Don’t forget to bring your friends and family along for all the fun!
Styring is a small, family-owned and -operated vineyard and winery. We use sustainable farming practices to grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines on-site. Experience the beauty of Styring.