- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 3 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Signature 2012 Release Celebration
May 22 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Join us the weekend before the Memorial Day crowds for an exclusive tasting party on our beautiful family farm.
We’ll celebrate the release of our 92-rated Styring Vineyards 2012 Signature Pinot Noir and also pour our Styring Vineyards 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon, Styring Vineyards 2014 Whimsy Riesling (93 rated) and 2013 Styring 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated and gold medalist).
You’ll enjoy one-on-one conversations with the winemakers and the peacefulness of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. Don’t forget to bring your friends and family along for all the fun!
Styring is a small, family-owned and -operated vineyard and winery. We use sustainable farming practices to grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines on-site. Experience the beauty of Styring.