- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 hour ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Tasting Cottage Labor Day open house
September 3 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
CARLTON, Ore. – Styring Vineyards will celebrate its newly opened tasting cottage in downtown Carlton during Labor Day weekend in Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
We’ll release our 2012 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend and preview our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend. You can also savor our 93-rated 2014 Whimsy Riesling, 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and 94-rated 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery on Ribbon Ridge in the North Willamette Valley using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning and highly rated wines.
Enjoy a last taste of summer at Styring Cottage.