- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 2 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Tasting Cottage Labor Day open house
September 3, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 4, 2016 at 11:00am
CARLTON, Ore. – Styring Vineyards will celebrate its newly opened tasting cottage in downtown Carlton during Labor Day weekend in Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
We’ll release our 2012 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend and preview our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend. You can also savor our 93-rated 2014 Whimsy Riesling, 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and 94-rated 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery on Ribbon Ridge in the North Willamette Valley using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning and highly rated wines.
Enjoy a last taste of summer at Styring Cottage.