- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 10 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Tasting Cottage Labor Day open house
September 3 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
CARLTON, Ore. – Styring Vineyards will celebrate its newly opened tasting cottage in downtown Carlton during Labor Day weekend in Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
We’ll release our 2012 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend and preview our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend. You can also savor our 93-rated 2014 Whimsy Riesling, 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and 94-rated 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery on Ribbon Ridge in the North Willamette Valley using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning and highly rated wines.
Enjoy a last taste of summer at Styring Cottage.