- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Tasting Cottage Labor Day open house
September 4, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 4, 2016 at 11:00am
CARLTON, Ore. – Styring Vineyards will celebrate its newly opened tasting cottage in downtown Carlton during Labor Day weekend in Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
We’ll release our 2012 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend and preview our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend. You can also savor our 93-rated 2014 Whimsy Riesling, 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and 94-rated 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery on Ribbon Ridge in the North Willamette Valley using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning and highly rated wines.
Enjoy a last taste of summer at Styring Cottage.