- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Tasting Cottage Labor Day open house
September 4, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
One event on September 4, 2016 at 11:00am
CARLTON, Ore. – Styring Vineyards will celebrate its newly opened tasting cottage in downtown Carlton during Labor Day weekend in Oregon’s Willamette Valley.
We’ll release our 2012 Reckless Petit Verdot/Cabernet blend and preview our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend. You can also savor our 93-rated 2014 Whimsy Riesling, 2011 Signature Pinot Noir, 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and 94-rated 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine.
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery on Ribbon Ridge in the North Willamette Valley using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning and highly rated wines.
Enjoy a last taste of summer at Styring Cottage.