- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 26, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Styring Vineyards for the first taste of our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend and our newest dessert wine, the 2015 Styring Afterglow Riesling.
Typically only open by appointment, Styring throws open its doors to visitors for our Thanksgiving Weekend Open House. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning vintages. Styring has something for everyone in your tasting party: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, delicious blends and succulent dessert wines.
Enjoy local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Friday, along with acoustic stylings from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. And don’t forget your gift list – take advantage of case pricing to take home some holiday presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family-owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small-case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. Open 11 am-5 pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 25, 26 and 27.
If you’re visiting Carlton Thanksgiving Weekend, stop by the Styring Tasting Cottage, 407 W. Main St., open Saturday, Nov. 26 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.