- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 26 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Styring Vineyards for the first taste of our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend and our newest dessert wine, the 2015 Styring Afterglow Riesling.
Typically only open by appointment, Styring throws open its doors to visitors for our Thanksgiving Weekend Open House. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning vintages. Styring has something for everyone in your tasting party: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, delicious blends and succulent dessert wines.
Enjoy local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Friday, along with acoustic stylings from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. And don’t forget your gift list – take advantage of case pricing to take home some holiday presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family-owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small-case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. Open 11 am-5 pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 25, 26 and 27.
If you’re visiting Carlton Thanksgiving Weekend, stop by the Styring Tasting Cottage, 407 W. Main St., open Saturday, Nov. 26 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.