- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 3 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 5 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 27, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join Styring Vineyards for the first taste of our 2013 Fearless Pinot Noir/Petit Verdot blend and our newest dessert wine, the 2015 Styring Afterglow Riesling.
Typically only open by appointment, Styring throws open its doors to visitors for our Thanksgiving Weekend Open House. Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning vintages. Styring has something for everyone in your tasting party: Pinot Noir, Riesling, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Verdot, delicious blends and succulent dessert wines.
Enjoy local blues legend Dave Mulaney on Friday, along with acoustic stylings from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. And don’t forget your gift list – take advantage of case pricing to take home some holiday presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family-owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small-case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. Open 11 am-5 pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, November 25, 26 and 27.
If you’re visiting Carlton Thanksgiving Weekend, stop by the Styring Tasting Cottage, 407 W. Main St., open Saturday, Nov. 26 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.