- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 27, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Typically open by appointment only, Styring Vineyards throws open its doors to visitors for the Willamette Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Open House.
Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning vintages, including our first 96-rated wine, Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir (only 48 cases made).
We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring Vineyards 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring Vineyards 2010 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Enjoy local blues legend Dave Mulaney from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, along with acoustic stylings from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. And don’t forget your gift list. Take advantage of case pricing to take home some holiday presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country.