- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 27, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Typically open by appointment only, Styring Vineyards throws open its doors to visitors for the Willamette Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Open House.
Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning vintages, including our first 96-rated wine, Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir (only 48 cases made).
We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring Vineyards 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring Vineyards 2010 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Enjoy local blues legend Dave Mulaney from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, along with acoustic stylings from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. And don’t forget your gift list. Take advantage of case pricing to take home some holiday presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country.