- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 27, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Typically open by appointment only, Styring Vineyards throws open its doors to visitors for the Willamette Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Open House.
Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning vintages, including our first 96-rated wine, Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir (only 48 cases made).
We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring Vineyards 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring Vineyards 2010 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Enjoy local blues legend Dave Mulaney from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, along with acoustic stylings from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. And don’t forget your gift list. Take advantage of case pricing to take home some holiday presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country.