- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 1 hour ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 27, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Typically open by appointment only, Styring Vineyards throws open its doors to visitors for the Willamette Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Open House.
Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning vintages, including our first 96-rated wine, Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir (only 48 cases made).
We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring Vineyards 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring Vineyards 2010 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Enjoy local blues legend Dave Mulaney from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, along with acoustic stylings from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. And don’t forget your gift list. Take advantage of case pricing to take home some holiday presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country.