- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 day ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards Thanksgiving Weekend Open House
November 27, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 29, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore. — Typically open by appointment only, Styring Vineyards throws open its doors to visitors for the Willamette Valley Thanksgiving Weekend Open House.
Bring your family and friends to our beautiful farm to sample a few of our award-winning vintages, including our first 96-rated wine, Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir (only 48 cases made).
We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring Vineyards 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring Vineyards 2010 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Enjoy local blues legend Dave Mulaney from 1-4 p.m. Saturday, along with acoustic stylings from our own Gillian Styring throughout the weekend. And don’t forget your gift list. Take advantage of case pricing to take home some holiday presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines. Tour the barrel room, walk the farm and experience the peaceful beauty of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country.