- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 hour ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards WIT Reserve Pinot Noir 96-point Celebration
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 22, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore — Styring Vineyards celebrates its first 96-point rating during the weekend before Thanksgiving for an exclusive tasting of Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir. Only two barrels — 48 cases — were produced.
Beat the Thanksgiving Weekend crowds, and enjoy one-on-one conversations with the winemakers on our beautiful family farm. We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Bring your friends and family along to enjoy the peacefulness of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. And don’t forget your holiday gift list – now is a great time to stock up on presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines.