- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 22 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards WIT Reserve Pinot Noir 96-point Celebration
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 22, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore — Styring Vineyards celebrates its first 96-point rating during the weekend before Thanksgiving for an exclusive tasting of Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir. Only two barrels — 48 cases — were produced.
Beat the Thanksgiving Weekend crowds, and enjoy one-on-one conversations with the winemakers on our beautiful family farm. We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Bring your friends and family along to enjoy the peacefulness of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. And don’t forget your holiday gift list – now is a great time to stock up on presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines.