- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards WIT Reserve Pinot Noir 96-point Celebration
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 22, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore — Styring Vineyards celebrates its first 96-point rating during the weekend before Thanksgiving for an exclusive tasting of Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir. Only two barrels — 48 cases — were produced.
Beat the Thanksgiving Weekend crowds, and enjoy one-on-one conversations with the winemakers on our beautiful family farm. We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Bring your friends and family along to enjoy the peacefulness of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. And don’t forget your holiday gift list – now is a great time to stock up on presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines.