- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 16 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards WIT Reserve Pinot Noir 96-point Celebration
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 22, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore — Styring Vineyards celebrates its first 96-point rating during the weekend before Thanksgiving for an exclusive tasting of Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir. Only two barrels — 48 cases — were produced.
Beat the Thanksgiving Weekend crowds, and enjoy one-on-one conversations with the winemakers on our beautiful family farm. We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Bring your friends and family along to enjoy the peacefulness of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. And don’t forget your holiday gift list – now is a great time to stock up on presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines.