- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Styring Vineyards WIT Reserve Pinot Noir 96-point Celebration
November 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - November 22, 2015 @ 5:00 pm$5
NEWBERG, Ore — Styring Vineyards celebrates its first 96-point rating during the weekend before Thanksgiving for an exclusive tasting of Styring Vineyards 2012 WIT Reserve Pinot Noir. Only two barrels — 48 cases — were produced.
Beat the Thanksgiving Weekend crowds, and enjoy one-on-one conversations with the winemakers on our beautiful family farm. We’ll also be pouring our Styring Vineyards 2012 Estate Pinot Noir (94 rated), Styring 2014 Whimsy Estate Riesling, Styring 2012 Shameless Cabernet Sauvignon and Styring Vineyards 2013 Afterglow Riesling Dessert Wine (94 rated).
Bring your friends and family along to enjoy the peacefulness of our little slice of Oregon’s wine country. And don’t forget your holiday gift list – now is a great time to stock up on presents!
Styring is a small, authentic, family owned/operated vineyard and winery using sustainable farming practices. We grow and make small case lots of award-winning wines.