- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 4 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 6 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Summer Case Sale at Airfield Estates
July 15, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
Airfield Estates is offering a 50 percent case discount on five select wines during the final two weeks of July.
Visit the tasting rooms in Prosser or Woodinville and mix/match from the Bombshell Red, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Unoaked Chardonnay or Pinot Gris.
Airfield Estates uses 100 percent estate fruit for its wines made by Marcus Miller. The first vines were planted in 1968 by his grandfather, Don Miller. Today, the estate vineyard spans over 860 acres and includes 27 varieties.