- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 18 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summer Case Sale at Airfield Estates
July 15, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
Airfield Estates is offering a 50 percent case discount on five select wines during the final two weeks of July.
Visit the tasting rooms in Prosser or Woodinville and mix/match from the Bombshell Red, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Unoaked Chardonnay or Pinot Gris.
Airfield Estates uses 100 percent estate fruit for its wines made by Marcus Miller. The first vines were planted in 1968 by his grandfather, Don Miller. Today, the estate vineyard spans over 860 acres and includes 27 varieties.