- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summer Case Sale at Airfield Estates
July 15, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
Airfield Estates is offering a 50 percent case discount on five select wines during the final two weeks of July.
Visit the tasting rooms in Prosser or Woodinville and mix/match from the Bombshell Red, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Unoaked Chardonnay or Pinot Gris.
Airfield Estates uses 100 percent estate fruit for its wines made by Marcus Miller. The first vines were planted in 1968 by his grandfather, Don Miller. Today, the estate vineyard spans over 860 acres and includes 27 varieties.