- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summer Case Sale at Airfield Estates
July 15, 2014 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmNo admission
Airfield Estates is offering a 50 percent case discount on five select wines during the final two weeks of July.
Visit the tasting rooms in Prosser or Woodinville and mix/match from the Bombshell Red, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Unoaked Chardonnay or Pinot Gris.
Airfield Estates uses 100 percent estate fruit for its wines made by Marcus Miller. The first vines were planted in 1968 by his grandfather, Don Miller. Today, the estate vineyard spans over 860 acres and includes 27 varieties.