- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 23 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summer Festival at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Summer is the most beautiful time in the Willamette Valley, and Winter’s Hill Vineyard invites you to celebrate with us. Join us Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 9-10 for our annual Summer Festival.
Equestrian Wine Tours will be here offering carriage rides through our vineyards. Grab a glass of wine and enjoy a ride that will highlight the breathtaking views of the Dundee Hills.
You can’t have a Summer Festival without grilling. Therefore we will be grilling up bratwurst, and vegetarian brats for everyone to enjoy.
We will be hosting our first annual Vineyard Run/Walk that will take the runners up and down the vineyard hills. Race starts at 10 a.m. so come out early if you want to cheer the runners on. Farmers’ Plate & Pantry food truck will be here serving up delicious food for lunch or afternoon snack.
Menu: All items are $5
Hummus plate – house hummus served with pickled veggies, cucumbers, crackers
Watermelon salad – watermelon, mint, onions, feta, and olives in a sweet onion dressing served on a bed of greens
Pulled pork taco – pulled pork, chimichurri, queso fresco, & house salsa on a corn tortilla
Dessert – seasonal fruit dessert and chocolate torte