- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 11 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Summer Festival at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Summer is the most beautiful time in the Willamette Valley, and Winter’s Hill Vineyard invites you to celebrate with us. Join us Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 9-10 for our annual Summer Festival.
Equestrian Wine Tours will be here offering carriage rides through our vineyards. Grab a glass of wine and enjoy a ride that will highlight the breathtaking views of the Dundee Hills.
You can’t have a Summer Festival without grilling. Therefore we will be grilling up bratwurst, and vegetarian brats for everyone to enjoy.
We will be hosting our first annual Vineyard Run/Walk that will take the runners up and down the vineyard hills. Race starts at 10 a.m. so come out early if you want to cheer the runners on. Farmers’ Plate & Pantry food truck will be here serving up delicious food for lunch or afternoon snack.
Menu: All items are $5
Hummus plate – house hummus served with pickled veggies, cucumbers, crackers
Watermelon salad – watermelon, mint, onions, feta, and olives in a sweet onion dressing served on a bed of greens
Pulled pork taco – pulled pork, chimichurri, queso fresco, & house salsa on a corn tortilla
Dessert – seasonal fruit dessert and chocolate torte