- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summer Festival at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Summer is the most beautiful time in the Willamette Valley, and Winter’s Hill Vineyard invites you to celebrate with us. Join us Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 9-10 for our annual Summer Festival.
Equestrian Wine Tours will be here offering carriage rides through our vineyards. Grab a glass of wine and enjoy a ride that will highlight the breathtaking views of the Dundee Hills.
You can’t have a Summer Festival without grilling. Therefore we will be grilling up bratwurst, and vegetarian brats for everyone to enjoy.
We will be hosting our first annual Vineyard Run/Walk that will take the runners up and down the vineyard hills. Race starts at 10 a.m. so come out early if you want to cheer the runners on. Farmers’ Plate & Pantry food truck will be here serving up delicious food for lunch or afternoon snack.
Menu: All items are $5
Hummus plate – house hummus served with pickled veggies, cucumbers, crackers
Watermelon salad – watermelon, mint, onions, feta, and olives in a sweet onion dressing served on a bed of greens
Pulled pork taco – pulled pork, chimichurri, queso fresco, & house salsa on a corn tortilla
Dessert – seasonal fruit dessert and chocolate torte