- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 9 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summer Festival at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Summer is the most beautiful time in the Willamette Valley, and Winter’s Hill Vineyard invites you to celebrate with us. Join us Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 9-10 for our annual Summer Festival.
Equestrian Wine Tours will be here offering carriage rides through our vineyards. Grab a glass of wine and enjoy a ride that will highlight the breathtaking views of the Dundee Hills.
You can’t have a Summer Festival without grilling. Therefore we will be grilling up bratwurst, and vegetarian brats for everyone to enjoy.
We will be hosting our first annual Vineyard Run/Walk that will take the runners up and down the vineyard hills. Race starts at 10 a.m. so come out early if you want to cheer the runners on. Farmers’ Plate & Pantry food truck will be here serving up delicious food for lunch or afternoon snack.
Menu: All items are $5
Hummus plate – house hummus served with pickled veggies, cucumbers, crackers
Watermelon salad – watermelon, mint, onions, feta, and olives in a sweet onion dressing served on a bed of greens
Pulled pork taco – pulled pork, chimichurri, queso fresco, & house salsa on a corn tortilla
Dessert – seasonal fruit dessert and chocolate torte