- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 17 hours ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 2 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 3 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 3 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 5 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 6 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 7 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 1 week ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Summer Festival at Winter’s Hill Vineyard
August 9, 2014 @ 11:00 am - August 10, 2014 @ 5:00 pm| No admission
DAYTON, Ore. — Summer is the most beautiful time in the Willamette Valley, and Winter’s Hill Vineyard invites you to celebrate with us. Join us Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 9-10 for our annual Summer Festival.
Equestrian Wine Tours will be here offering carriage rides through our vineyards. Grab a glass of wine and enjoy a ride that will highlight the breathtaking views of the Dundee Hills.
You can’t have a Summer Festival without grilling. Therefore we will be grilling up bratwurst, and vegetarian brats for everyone to enjoy.
We will be hosting our first annual Vineyard Run/Walk that will take the runners up and down the vineyard hills. Race starts at 10 a.m. so come out early if you want to cheer the runners on. Farmers’ Plate & Pantry food truck will be here serving up delicious food for lunch or afternoon snack.
Menu: All items are $5
Hummus plate – house hummus served with pickled veggies, cucumbers, crackers
Watermelon salad – watermelon, mint, onions, feta, and olives in a sweet onion dressing served on a bed of greens
Pulled pork taco – pulled pork, chimichurri, queso fresco, & house salsa on a corn tortilla
Dessert – seasonal fruit dessert and chocolate torte