- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Summertime ¡Salud! The Big Dinner at Stoller Family Estate
July 24, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm$175
DAYTON, Ore. — Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 24, and plan to indulge at our incredible annual Summertime ¡Salud! dinner!
This highly sought-after event is a precursor to the acclaimed International Pinot Noir Celebration and features wineries from Oregon and beyond. It includes an upscale, family-style dinner prepared by JORY executive chef Sunny Jin, an alfresco pre-dinner wine tasting, wine marketplace and more.
Hosted by Stoller Family Estate and presented by the Allison Inn & Spa, this lively and decadent evening is not to be missed!