- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 2 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summertime ¡Salud! The Big Dinner at Stoller Family Estate
July 24, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm$175
DAYTON, Ore. — Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 24, and plan to indulge at our incredible annual Summertime ¡Salud! dinner!
This highly sought-after event is a precursor to the acclaimed International Pinot Noir Celebration and features wineries from Oregon and beyond. It includes an upscale, family-style dinner prepared by JORY executive chef Sunny Jin, an alfresco pre-dinner wine tasting, wine marketplace and more.
Hosted by Stoller Family Estate and presented by the Allison Inn & Spa, this lively and decadent evening is not to be missed!