- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 9 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summertime ¡Salud! The Big Dinner at Stoller Family Estate
July 24, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm$175
DAYTON, Ore. — Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 24, and plan to indulge at our incredible annual Summertime ¡Salud! dinner!
This highly sought-after event is a precursor to the acclaimed International Pinot Noir Celebration and features wineries from Oregon and beyond. It includes an upscale, family-style dinner prepared by JORY executive chef Sunny Jin, an alfresco pre-dinner wine tasting, wine marketplace and more.
Hosted by Stoller Family Estate and presented by the Allison Inn & Spa, this lively and decadent evening is not to be missed!