- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summertime ¡Salud! The Big Dinner at Stoller Family Estate
July 24, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm$175
DAYTON, Ore. — Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 24, and plan to indulge at our incredible annual Summertime ¡Salud! dinner!
This highly sought-after event is a precursor to the acclaimed International Pinot Noir Celebration and features wineries from Oregon and beyond. It includes an upscale, family-style dinner prepared by JORY executive chef Sunny Jin, an alfresco pre-dinner wine tasting, wine marketplace and more.
Hosted by Stoller Family Estate and presented by the Allison Inn & Spa, this lively and decadent evening is not to be missed!