- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Summertime ¡Salud! The Big Dinner at Stoller Family Estate
July 24, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 11:00 pm$175
DAYTON, Ore. — Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 24, and plan to indulge at our incredible annual Summertime ¡Salud! dinner!
This highly sought-after event is a precursor to the acclaimed International Pinot Noir Celebration and features wineries from Oregon and beyond. It includes an upscale, family-style dinner prepared by JORY executive chef Sunny Jin, an alfresco pre-dinner wine tasting, wine marketplace and more.
Hosted by Stoller Family Estate and presented by the Allison Inn & Spa, this lively and decadent evening is not to be missed!