- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival
January 14 - January 24
KAMLOOPS, British Columbia — The Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival returns Jan. 14-24 with an expanded roster of delectable events at Sun Peaks Resort near Kamloops.
Now in its 18th year, the festival has built on two of the province’s best assets — winter recreation and British Columbia wine — growing into one of Canada’s premier winter events. This growth is not only defined by an increase in attendance, but also by the number of unique Festival wine and culinary offerings, which continues to attract thousands of guests to Canada’s second largest ski area.
It starts with Sun Peaks Wine and Dine as select restaurants at Sun Peaks feature uniquely designed menu’s paired with British Columbia wines. There’s also the inaugural Sun Peaks Wine Crawl, designed to appeal to a younger crowd who love snacks and value priced wines as they wander from the bottom to the top of the village and back where different types of snack foods are paired with British Columbia wines under $25.
The festival ends Jan. 24 with the Bella Italia Brunch Buffet, featuring British Columbia sparkling wine and an Italian-style brunch buffet featuring a wide variety of hearty breakfast, light lunch and satisfying dessert options.