- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 9 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival
January 14, 2016 - January 24, 2016
KAMLOOPS, British Columbia — The Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival returns Jan. 14-24 with an expanded roster of delectable events at Sun Peaks Resort near Kamloops.
Now in its 18th year, the festival has built on two of the province’s best assets — winter recreation and British Columbia wine — growing into one of Canada’s premier winter events. This growth is not only defined by an increase in attendance, but also by the number of unique Festival wine and culinary offerings, which continues to attract thousands of guests to Canada’s second largest ski area.
It starts with Sun Peaks Wine and Dine as select restaurants at Sun Peaks feature uniquely designed menu’s paired with British Columbia wines. There’s also the inaugural Sun Peaks Wine Crawl, designed to appeal to a younger crowd who love snacks and value priced wines as they wander from the bottom to the top of the village and back where different types of snack foods are paired with British Columbia wines under $25.
The festival ends Jan. 24 with the Bella Italia Brunch Buffet, featuring British Columbia sparkling wine and an Italian-style brunch buffet featuring a wide variety of hearty breakfast, light lunch and satisfying dessert options.