- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival
January 14, 2016 - January 24, 2016
KAMLOOPS, British Columbia — The Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival returns Jan. 14-24 with an expanded roster of delectable events at Sun Peaks Resort near Kamloops.
Now in its 18th year, the festival has built on two of the province’s best assets — winter recreation and British Columbia wine — growing into one of Canada’s premier winter events. This growth is not only defined by an increase in attendance, but also by the number of unique Festival wine and culinary offerings, which continues to attract thousands of guests to Canada’s second largest ski area.
It starts with Sun Peaks Wine and Dine as select restaurants at Sun Peaks feature uniquely designed menu’s paired with British Columbia wines. There’s also the inaugural Sun Peaks Wine Crawl, designed to appeal to a younger crowd who love snacks and value priced wines as they wander from the bottom to the top of the village and back where different types of snack foods are paired with British Columbia wines under $25.
The festival ends Jan. 24 with the Bella Italia Brunch Buffet, featuring British Columbia sparkling wine and an Italian-style brunch buffet featuring a wide variety of hearty breakfast, light lunch and satisfying dessert options.