- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival
January 14, 2016 - January 24, 2016
KAMLOOPS, British Columbia — The Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival returns Jan. 14-24 with an expanded roster of delectable events at Sun Peaks Resort near Kamloops.
Now in its 18th year, the festival has built on two of the province’s best assets — winter recreation and British Columbia wine — growing into one of Canada’s premier winter events. This growth is not only defined by an increase in attendance, but also by the number of unique Festival wine and culinary offerings, which continues to attract thousands of guests to Canada’s second largest ski area.
It starts with Sun Peaks Wine and Dine as select restaurants at Sun Peaks feature uniquely designed menu’s paired with British Columbia wines. There’s also the inaugural Sun Peaks Wine Crawl, designed to appeal to a younger crowd who love snacks and value priced wines as they wander from the bottom to the top of the village and back where different types of snack foods are paired with British Columbia wines under $25.
The festival ends Jan. 24 with the Bella Italia Brunch Buffet, featuring British Columbia sparkling wine and an Italian-style brunch buffet featuring a wide variety of hearty breakfast, light lunch and satisfying dessert options.