- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 14 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 7 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival
January 14, 2016 - January 24, 2016
KAMLOOPS, British Columbia — The Sun Peaks Winter Okanagan Wine Festival returns Jan. 14-24 with an expanded roster of delectable events at Sun Peaks Resort near Kamloops.
Now in its 18th year, the festival has built on two of the province’s best assets — winter recreation and British Columbia wine — growing into one of Canada’s premier winter events. This growth is not only defined by an increase in attendance, but also by the number of unique Festival wine and culinary offerings, which continues to attract thousands of guests to Canada’s second largest ski area.
It starts with Sun Peaks Wine and Dine as select restaurants at Sun Peaks feature uniquely designed menu’s paired with British Columbia wines. There’s also the inaugural Sun Peaks Wine Crawl, designed to appeal to a younger crowd who love snacks and value priced wines as they wander from the bottom to the top of the village and back where different types of snack foods are paired with British Columbia wines under $25.
The festival ends Jan. 24 with the Bella Italia Brunch Buffet, featuring British Columbia sparkling wine and an Italian-style brunch buffet featuring a wide variety of hearty breakfast, light lunch and satisfying dessert options.