- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 1 hour ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch and Backstage Winemaker’s Tour at Westport Winery
December 28, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmNo admission
Westport Winery in Aberdeen offers brunch and its Backstage Winemaker’s Tour each Sunday.
The experience begins each Sunday with brunch at the Farm To Fork Restaurant from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Choices include Benedictine Quiche with Tarragon Aioli with Tomato Basil Soup, a fresh-squeezed orange juice Mimosa and a Maple-Bacon Patty Cake.
Then stay for the Backstage Winemaker’s Tour from 1-2 p.m. each Sunday when director of winemaking Dana Roberts leads patrons into the cellar to discuss and taste what is in the tanks. This is includes a walk through the garden trails so visitors will need to wear comfortable walking shoes.