- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch and Backstage Winemaker’s Tour at Westport Winery
December 28, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmNo admission
Westport Winery in Aberdeen offers brunch and its Backstage Winemaker’s Tour each Sunday.
The experience begins each Sunday with brunch at the Farm To Fork Restaurant from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Choices include Benedictine Quiche with Tarragon Aioli with Tomato Basil Soup, a fresh-squeezed orange juice Mimosa and a Maple-Bacon Patty Cake.
Then stay for the Backstage Winemaker’s Tour from 1-2 p.m. each Sunday when director of winemaking Dana Roberts leads patrons into the cellar to discuss and taste what is in the tanks. This is includes a walk through the garden trails so visitors will need to wear comfortable walking shoes.