- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 16 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch and Backstage Winemaker’s Tour at Westport Winery
December 28, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmNo admission
Westport Winery in Aberdeen offers brunch and its Backstage Winemaker’s Tour each Sunday.
The experience begins each Sunday with brunch at the Farm To Fork Restaurant from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Choices include Benedictine Quiche with Tarragon Aioli with Tomato Basil Soup, a fresh-squeezed orange juice Mimosa and a Maple-Bacon Patty Cake.
Then stay for the Backstage Winemaker’s Tour from 1-2 p.m. each Sunday when director of winemaking Dana Roberts leads patrons into the cellar to discuss and taste what is in the tanks. This is includes a walk through the garden trails so visitors will need to wear comfortable walking shoes.