- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 17 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunday Brunch and Backstage Winemaker’s Tour at Westport Winery
December 28, 2014 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pmNo admission
Westport Winery in Aberdeen offers brunch and its Backstage Winemaker’s Tour each Sunday.
The experience begins each Sunday with brunch at the Farm To Fork Restaurant from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Choices include Benedictine Quiche with Tarragon Aioli with Tomato Basil Soup, a fresh-squeezed orange juice Mimosa and a Maple-Bacon Patty Cake.
Then stay for the Backstage Winemaker’s Tour from 1-2 p.m. each Sunday when director of winemaking Dana Roberts leads patrons into the cellar to discuss and taste what is in the tanks. This is includes a walk through the garden trails so visitors will need to wear comfortable walking shoes.