- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 8 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Bud to Blossom photo contest
May 28, 2015 @ 8:00 am - May 31, 2015 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Sunnyslope Wine District is picture-perfect when the orchards are in bloom and the fields are patchwork quilt of colors, so bring your camera and a sense of adventure to Bud to Blossom from April 4 through May 31, for a chance to win.
Take a picture of that awesome bottle of red you tried against a green field, click a pic of your friends among the cherry trees or snap a selfie with your favorite winery dog. Get creative. Showcase your favorite shot on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail’s Facebook page for a chance to win a fantastically floral and winerific-themed gift basket. The winner will be announced the first week of June.
1. Your photo must be taken somewhere along the SSWT and feature some kind of wine swag (i.e. bottle, label, logo, etc.) from any of the nine participating wineries or businesses.
2. Post your photo to SSWT Facebook page. Please tag your featured winery in your picture and/or tell us where you took the photo in the comments (i.e. “Taken at Bitner Vineyards”). Invite your friends to like SSWT’s page and vote for your photo.
3. This contest is open to amateur photographers and all photos submitted may be used by the SSWT.
For your own safety
1. Do not drink and drive.
2. Park off the road and out of traffic.
3. Be aware of property lines and do not trespass onto private property.
Participating wineries and restaurants include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars Winery, Hat Ranch Winery, Hells Canyon and Zhoo Zhoo, Huston Vineyards, Koenig Vineyards, Sawtooth Winery, Ste Chapelle Winery, The Orchard House Restaurant and Williamson Orchards & Vineyards.