- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Bud to Blossom photo contest
May 28, 2015 @ 8:00 am - May 31, 2015 @ 5:00 pmNo admission
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Sunnyslope Wine District is picture-perfect when the orchards are in bloom and the fields are patchwork quilt of colors, so bring your camera and a sense of adventure to Bud to Blossom from April 4 through May 31, for a chance to win.
Take a picture of that awesome bottle of red you tried against a green field, click a pic of your friends among the cherry trees or snap a selfie with your favorite winery dog. Get creative. Showcase your favorite shot on the Sunnyslope Wine Trail’s Facebook page for a chance to win a fantastically floral and winerific-themed gift basket. The winner will be announced the first week of June.
1. Your photo must be taken somewhere along the SSWT and feature some kind of wine swag (i.e. bottle, label, logo, etc.) from any of the nine participating wineries or businesses.
2. Post your photo to SSWT Facebook page. Please tag your featured winery in your picture and/or tell us where you took the photo in the comments (i.e. “Taken at Bitner Vineyards”). Invite your friends to like SSWT’s page and vote for your photo.
3. This contest is open to amateur photographers and all photos submitted may be used by the SSWT.
For your own safety
1. Do not drink and drive.
2. Park off the road and out of traffic.
3. Be aware of property lines and do not trespass onto private property.
Participating wineries and restaurants include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars Winery, Hat Ranch Winery, Hells Canyon and Zhoo Zhoo, Huston Vineyards, Koenig Vineyards, Sawtooth Winery, Ste Chapelle Winery, The Orchard House Restaurant and Williamson Orchards & Vineyards.