- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 10 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 4 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival
August 20 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Caldwell area of Idaho’s Snake River Valley will celebrate its annual Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival on Aug. 20.
All the wineries of the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will gather together for an afternoon filled with music at the train depot.
Grab a bite from a local food truck and sip on some wine from any of the 10 participating wineries, which include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch and Vale Wine Co., Hells Canyon Winery and Zhoo Zhoo Wines, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle, Vizcaya and Williamson Vineyards.
Live music entertainment by Ben Burdick, Dan Costello, Sono Fuego, and the Ben Burdick Trio. Admission includes tickets for wine tastings from the wineries and food from The Basque Market. Also available will be Bang on the Wall Burgers and Sweet Spot.
All attendees will be required to show ID. Designated drivers are encouraged. Tickets are $35 advance purchase or $40 at the gate.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or the day of the event at Bitner Vineyards, Hat Ranch Winery and Huston Vineyards.