- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival
August 20, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Caldwell area of Idaho’s Snake River Valley will celebrate its annual Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival on Aug. 20.
All the wineries of the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will gather together for an afternoon filled with music at the train depot.
Grab a bite from a local food truck and sip on some wine from any of the 10 participating wineries, which include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch and Vale Wine Co., Hells Canyon Winery and Zhoo Zhoo Wines, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle, Vizcaya and Williamson Vineyards.
Live music entertainment by Ben Burdick, Dan Costello, Sono Fuego, and the Ben Burdick Trio. Admission includes tickets for wine tastings from the wineries and food from The Basque Market. Also available will be Bang on the Wall Burgers and Sweet Spot.
All attendees will be required to show ID. Designated drivers are encouraged. Tickets are $35 advance purchase or $40 at the gate.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or the day of the event at Bitner Vineyards, Hat Ranch Winery and Huston Vineyards.