- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival
August 20 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Caldwell area of Idaho’s Snake River Valley will celebrate its annual Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival on Aug. 20.
All the wineries of the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will gather together for an afternoon filled with music at the train depot.
Grab a bite from a local food truck and sip on some wine from any of the 10 participating wineries, which include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch and Vale Wine Co., Hells Canyon Winery and Zhoo Zhoo Wines, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle, Vizcaya and Williamson Vineyards.
Live music entertainment by Ben Burdick, Dan Costello, Sono Fuego, and the Ben Burdick Trio. Admission includes tickets for wine tastings from the wineries and food from The Basque Market. Also available will be Bang on the Wall Burgers and Sweet Spot.
All attendees will be required to show ID. Designated drivers are encouraged. Tickets are $35 advance purchase or $40 at the gate.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or the day of the event at Bitner Vineyards, Hat Ranch Winery and Huston Vineyards.