- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 19 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival
August 20, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$40
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Caldwell area of Idaho’s Snake River Valley will celebrate its annual Sunnyslope Wine Trail Festival on Aug. 20.
All the wineries of the Sunnyslope Wine Trail will gather together for an afternoon filled with music at the train depot.
Grab a bite from a local food truck and sip on some wine from any of the 10 participating wineries, which include Bitner Vineyards, Fujishin Family Cellars, Hat Ranch and Vale Wine Co., Hells Canyon Winery and Zhoo Zhoo Wines, Huston Vineyards, Indian Creek, Koenig Vineyards, Parma Ridge, Sawtooth, Ste. Chapelle, Vizcaya and Williamson Vineyards.
Live music entertainment by Ben Burdick, Dan Costello, Sono Fuego, and the Ben Burdick Trio. Admission includes tickets for wine tastings from the wineries and food from The Basque Market. Also available will be Bang on the Wall Burgers and Sweet Spot.
All attendees will be required to show ID. Designated drivers are encouraged. Tickets are $35 advance purchase or $40 at the gate.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or the day of the event at Bitner Vineyards, Hat Ranch Winery and Huston Vineyards.