- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 18 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run
March 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Come cruise the Sunnyslope Wine Trail and take a shot at our annual Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run.
Visit participating wineries to put together your hand of cards using our Luck of the Irish Passport. When you’ve got your hand, turn in your card, and the player with the best poker hand wins a gift basket from the Sunnyslope wineries.
The highest hand, following standard poker rules, will win a gift basket, valued at $100, filled with select wines and gift cards. The prize will be awarded March 17 by Destination Sunnyslope.
There is no charge to participate. It’s free to play, but participants must be over 21. Designated drivers are encouraged