- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 6 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run
March 12 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Come cruise the Sunnyslope Wine Trail and take a shot at our annual Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run.
Visit participating wineries to put together your hand of cards using our Luck of the Irish Passport. When you’ve got your hand, turn in your card, and the player with the best poker hand wins a gift basket from the Sunnyslope wineries.
The highest hand, following standard poker rules, will win a gift basket, valued at $100, filled with select wines and gift cards. The prize will be awarded March 17 by Destination Sunnyslope.
There is no charge to participate. It’s free to play, but participants must be over 21. Designated drivers are encouraged