- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run
March 12 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Come cruise the Sunnyslope Wine Trail and take a shot at our annual Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run.
Visit participating wineries to put together your hand of cards using our Luck of the Irish Passport. When you’ve got your hand, turn in your card, and the player with the best poker hand wins a gift basket from the Sunnyslope wineries.
The highest hand, following standard poker rules, will win a gift basket, valued at $100, filled with select wines and gift cards. The prize will be awarded March 17 by Destination Sunnyslope.
There is no charge to participate. It’s free to play, but participants must be over 21. Designated drivers are encouraged