- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run
March 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Come cruise the Sunnyslope Wine Trail and take a shot at our annual Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run.
Visit participating wineries to put together your hand of cards using our Luck of the Irish Passport. When you’ve got your hand, turn in your card, and the player with the best poker hand wins a gift basket from the Sunnyslope wineries.
The highest hand, following standard poker rules, will win a gift basket, valued at $100, filled with select wines and gift cards. The prize will be awarded March 17 by Destination Sunnyslope.
There is no charge to participate. It’s free to play, but participants must be over 21. Designated drivers are encouraged