- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunnyslope Wine Trail Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run
March 12, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
CALDWELL, Idaho — Come cruise the Sunnyslope Wine Trail and take a shot at our annual Luck of The Leprechaun Poker Run.
Visit participating wineries to put together your hand of cards using our Luck of the Irish Passport. When you’ve got your hand, turn in your card, and the player with the best poker hand wins a gift basket from the Sunnyslope wineries.
The highest hand, following standard poker rules, will win a gift basket, valued at $100, filled with select wines and gift cards. The prize will be awarded March 17 by Destination Sunnyslope.
There is no charge to participate. It’s free to play, but participants must be over 21. Designated drivers are encouraged