- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market
August 12 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm$150
SEATTLE — The 21st annual Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market will be staged 7:30 p.m., Friday, Aug. 12, and it features some of Seattle’s best wines being served alongside chefs as they prepare food on the market’s cobblestones.
Sunset Supper is a uniquely Seattle event that takes place on a warm summer evening in Pike Place Market. The market will transform into the perfect party venue for 1,400 guests and more than 90 of our region’s finest restaurants, wineries and breweries.
Participating wineries include Alexandra Nicole Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Basel Cellars, Cascade Valley Wine Country, Chandler Reach Vineyards, Coral Wines, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Diversion Wine, Elephant Seven Wine Goose Ridge Estate Vineyard & Winery, Hoodsport Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Lodmell Cellars, Mackey Vineyards, Naches Heights Vineyard, Naked Winery, Patterson Cellars, Portlandia Vintners, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, The Walls Vineyard, Torii Mor Winery, Treveri Cellars and Woodinville Wine Country.
Sip and sample gourmet food and drinks, chat with chefs, mingle with your friends, take a chance on a raffle or spin the wheel for prizes, and dance under the stars to live music. All ticket levels include unlimited food and beverages while they last.
Proceeds benefit the Pike Place Market Foundation. Prices are $150 for individuals. Seating not included. Online general admission ticket sales end Aug. 10. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door.