- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market
August 12, 2016 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm$150
SEATTLE — The 21st annual Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market will be staged 7:30 p.m., Friday, Aug. 12, and it features some of Seattle’s best wines being served alongside chefs as they prepare food on the market’s cobblestones.
Sunset Supper is a uniquely Seattle event that takes place on a warm summer evening in Pike Place Market. The market will transform into the perfect party venue for 1,400 guests and more than 90 of our region’s finest restaurants, wineries and breweries.
Participating wineries include Alexandra Nicole Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Basel Cellars, Cascade Valley Wine Country, Chandler Reach Vineyards, Coral Wines, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Diversion Wine, Elephant Seven Wine Goose Ridge Estate Vineyard & Winery, Hoodsport Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Lodmell Cellars, Mackey Vineyards, Naches Heights Vineyard, Naked Winery, Patterson Cellars, Portlandia Vintners, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, The Walls Vineyard, Torii Mor Winery, Treveri Cellars and Woodinville Wine Country.
Sip and sample gourmet food and drinks, chat with chefs, mingle with your friends, take a chance on a raffle or spin the wheel for prizes, and dance under the stars to live music. All ticket levels include unlimited food and beverages while they last.
Proceeds benefit the Pike Place Market Foundation. Prices are $150 for individuals. Seating not included. Online general admission ticket sales end Aug. 10. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door.