- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 4 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market
August 12, 2016 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm$150
SEATTLE — The 21st annual Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market will be staged 7:30 p.m., Friday, Aug. 12, and it features some of Seattle’s best wines being served alongside chefs as they prepare food on the market’s cobblestones.
Sunset Supper is a uniquely Seattle event that takes place on a warm summer evening in Pike Place Market. The market will transform into the perfect party venue for 1,400 guests and more than 90 of our region’s finest restaurants, wineries and breweries.
Participating wineries include Alexandra Nicole Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Basel Cellars, Cascade Valley Wine Country, Chandler Reach Vineyards, Coral Wines, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Diversion Wine, Elephant Seven Wine Goose Ridge Estate Vineyard & Winery, Hoodsport Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Lodmell Cellars, Mackey Vineyards, Naches Heights Vineyard, Naked Winery, Patterson Cellars, Portlandia Vintners, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, The Walls Vineyard, Torii Mor Winery, Treveri Cellars and Woodinville Wine Country.
Sip and sample gourmet food and drinks, chat with chefs, mingle with your friends, take a chance on a raffle or spin the wheel for prizes, and dance under the stars to live music. All ticket levels include unlimited food and beverages while they last.
Proceeds benefit the Pike Place Market Foundation. Prices are $150 for individuals. Seating not included. Online general admission ticket sales end Aug. 10. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door.