- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 10 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market
August 12, 2016 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm$150
SEATTLE — The 21st annual Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market will be staged 7:30 p.m., Friday, Aug. 12, and it features some of Seattle’s best wines being served alongside chefs as they prepare food on the market’s cobblestones.
Sunset Supper is a uniquely Seattle event that takes place on a warm summer evening in Pike Place Market. The market will transform into the perfect party venue for 1,400 guests and more than 90 of our region’s finest restaurants, wineries and breweries.
Participating wineries include Alexandra Nicole Cellars, Armstrong Family Winery, Basel Cellars, Cascade Valley Wine Country, Chandler Reach Vineyards, Coral Wines, Des Voigne Cellars, DiStefano Winery, Diversion Wine, Elephant Seven Wine Goose Ridge Estate Vineyard & Winery, Hoodsport Winery, Lauren Ashton Cellars, Lodmell Cellars, Mackey Vineyards, Naches Heights Vineyard, Naked Winery, Patterson Cellars, Portlandia Vintners, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, The Walls Vineyard, Torii Mor Winery, Treveri Cellars and Woodinville Wine Country.
Sip and sample gourmet food and drinks, chat with chefs, mingle with your friends, take a chance on a raffle or spin the wheel for prizes, and dance under the stars to live music. All ticket levels include unlimited food and beverages while they last.
Proceeds benefit the Pike Place Market Foundation. Prices are $150 for individuals. Seating not included. Online general admission ticket sales end Aug. 10. A limited number of tickets may be available at the door.