- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 16 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Super Bowl Mardi Gras Party at Wine World & Spirits
February 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm$5
Since the Super Bowl is in New Orleans this year, David LeClaire’s Wine World and Spirits is offering a Mardi Gras-themed party before and during the game in its VIP lounge. Watch the game and pitch in $5 for the food.
Chef Lenny will provide jambalaya with red beans and rice, cornbread and other Southern fare. If you need some Mardi Gras gear, there will be handmade masks and hat for sale in the Teatro ZinZanni tent at Wine World.
Wine World and Spirits recently was named 2013 Retailer of the Year at the Washington State Wine Awards.