- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 7 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Super Bowl Mardi Gras Party at Wine World & Spirits
February 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm$5
Since the Super Bowl is in New Orleans this year, David LeClaire’s Wine World and Spirits is offering a Mardi Gras-themed party before and during the game in its VIP lounge. Watch the game and pitch in $5 for the food.
Chef Lenny will provide jambalaya with red beans and rice, cornbread and other Southern fare. If you need some Mardi Gras gear, there will be handmade masks and hat for sale in the Teatro ZinZanni tent at Wine World.
Wine World and Spirits recently was named 2013 Retailer of the Year at the Washington State Wine Awards.