- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 23 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Super Bowl Mardi Gras Party at Wine World & Spirits
February 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm$5
Since the Super Bowl is in New Orleans this year, David LeClaire’s Wine World and Spirits is offering a Mardi Gras-themed party before and during the game in its VIP lounge. Watch the game and pitch in $5 for the food.
Chef Lenny will provide jambalaya with red beans and rice, cornbread and other Southern fare. If you need some Mardi Gras gear, there will be handmade masks and hat for sale in the Teatro ZinZanni tent at Wine World.
Wine World and Spirits recently was named 2013 Retailer of the Year at the Washington State Wine Awards.