- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Super Bowl Mardi Gras Party at Wine World & Spirits
February 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm$5
Since the Super Bowl is in New Orleans this year, David LeClaire’s Wine World and Spirits is offering a Mardi Gras-themed party before and during the game in its VIP lounge. Watch the game and pitch in $5 for the food.
Chef Lenny will provide jambalaya with red beans and rice, cornbread and other Southern fare. If you need some Mardi Gras gear, there will be handmade masks and hat for sale in the Teatro ZinZanni tent at Wine World.
Wine World and Spirits recently was named 2013 Retailer of the Year at the Washington State Wine Awards.