- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars summer concert series features Stone In Love
August 1, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$29
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series continues Friday, Aug. 1, when Stone in Love visits the winery for an evening of great music paired with award-winning wine and food.
Stone in Love is a tribute band for the mega-popular rock band, Journey. Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m. The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series highlights tributes bands, which guarantees a fun-filled evening of audience dancing and singing to familiar favorites. The performance by Stone In Love virtually guarantees audience participation with Journey hits such as Any Way You Want It, Faithfully and Don’t Stop Believin’, one of the most popular songs in rock history.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com.
You also can contact the winery by email at [email protected] or phone at 509-674-6590.