- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 18 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars summer concert series presents 20 Ride
September 12, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$35
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series concludes Friday, Sept. 12, when 20 Ride visits the winery for an evening of chicken-fried, country-rock music paired with great wine and food. 20 Ride is a tribute band for the Zac Brown Band, which guarantees a great time for all in a stunning mountain setting.
Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m. The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series featured tribute bands for the likes of Journey and Heart, as well as a late summer show from Seattle favorite Spike & The Impalers. 20 Ride channels the foot-stomping, show-stopping energy of the Zac Brown Band with hits like Toes and Chicken Fried.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 509-674-6590.