- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars summer concert series presents 20 Ride
September 12, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$35
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series concludes Friday, Sept. 12, when 20 Ride visits the winery for an evening of chicken-fried, country-rock music paired with great wine and food. 20 Ride is a tribute band for the Zac Brown Band, which guarantees a great time for all in a stunning mountain setting.
Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m. The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series featured tribute bands for the likes of Journey and Heart, as well as a late summer show from Seattle favorite Spike & The Impalers. 20 Ride channels the foot-stomping, show-stopping energy of the Zac Brown Band with hits like Toes and Chicken Fried.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, [email protected], or phone, 509-674-6590.