- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 5 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars summer concert series presents 20 Ride
September 12, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$35
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series concludes Friday, Sept. 12, when 20 Ride visits the winery for an evening of chicken-fried, country-rock music paired with great wine and food. 20 Ride is a tribute band for the Zac Brown Band, which guarantees a great time for all in a stunning mountain setting.
Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m. The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series featured tribute bands for the likes of Journey and Heart, as well as a late summer show from Seattle favorite Spike & The Impalers. 20 Ride channels the foot-stomping, show-stopping energy of the Zac Brown Band with hits like Toes and Chicken Fried.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, [email protected], or phone, 509-674-6590.