- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars summer concert series presents 20 Ride
September 12, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$35
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series concludes Friday, Sept. 12, when 20 Ride visits the winery for an evening of chicken-fried, country-rock music paired with great wine and food. 20 Ride is a tribute band for the Zac Brown Band, which guarantees a great time for all in a stunning mountain setting.
Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m. The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series featured tribute bands for the likes of Journey and Heart, as well as a late summer show from Seattle favorite Spike & The Impalers. 20 Ride channels the foot-stomping, show-stopping energy of the Zac Brown Band with hits like Toes and Chicken Fried.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, [email protected], or phone, 509-674-6590.