- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 20 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars Summer Concert series presents Spike and the Impalers
August 29, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$29
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series continues Friday, Aug. 29, when Seattle cover band Spike and the Impalers take the stage at the winery for an evening of great music paired with great wine and food.
Spike and the Impalers, led by radio personalities Bob Rivers and Spike O’Neill, are among the Pacific Northwest’s most popular acts, performing spot-on covers of hit songs from Led Zeppelin, The Who and Eric Clapton.
The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House. Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series highlights tribute bands and wraps up Sept. 12 with 20 Ride, a nationally known Zac Brown cover band.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, [email protected], or phone, 509-674-6590.