- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars Summer Concert series presents Spike and the Impalers
August 29, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$29
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series continues Friday, Aug. 29, when Seattle cover band Spike and the Impalers take the stage at the winery for an evening of great music paired with great wine and food.
Spike and the Impalers, led by radio personalities Bob Rivers and Spike O’Neill, are among the Pacific Northwest’s most popular acts, performing spot-on covers of hit songs from Led Zeppelin, The Who and Eric Clapton.
The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House. Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series highlights tribute bands and wraps up Sept. 12 with 20 Ride, a nationally known Zac Brown cover band.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, [email protected], or phone, 509-674-6590.