- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 16 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars Summer Concert series presents Spike and the Impalers
August 29, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$29
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series continues Friday, Aug. 29, when Seattle cover band Spike and the Impalers take the stage at the winery for an evening of great music paired with great wine and food.
Spike and the Impalers, led by radio personalities Bob Rivers and Spike O’Neill, are among the Pacific Northwest’s most popular acts, performing spot-on covers of hit songs from Led Zeppelin, The Who and Eric Clapton.
The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House. Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series highlights tribute bands and wraps up Sept. 12 with 20 Ride, a nationally known Zac Brown cover band.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, [email protected], or phone, 509-674-6590.