- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 18 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars Summer Concert series presents Spike and the Impalers
August 29, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$29
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series continues Friday, Aug. 29, when Seattle cover band Spike and the Impalers take the stage at the winery for an evening of great music paired with great wine and food.
Spike and the Impalers, led by radio personalities Bob Rivers and Spike O’Neill, are among the Pacific Northwest’s most popular acts, performing spot-on covers of hit songs from Led Zeppelin, The Who and Eric Clapton.
The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House. Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series highlights tribute bands and wraps up Sept. 12 with 20 Ride, a nationally known Zac Brown cover band.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, [email protected], or phone, 509-674-6590.