- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 24 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Swiftwater Cellars Summer Concert series presents Spike and the Impalers
August 29, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm$29
Swiftwater Cellars’ popular summer concert series continues Friday, Aug. 29, when Seattle cover band Spike and the Impalers take the stage at the winery for an evening of great music paired with great wine and food.
Spike and the Impalers, led by radio personalities Bob Rivers and Spike O’Neill, are among the Pacific Northwest’s most popular acts, performing spot-on covers of hit songs from Led Zeppelin, The Who and Eric Clapton.
The concert venue at Swiftwater features festival seating and food and wine are available for purchase from the winery and its award-winning restaurant, the Hoist House. Doors open at 5 p.m. and music begins at 7 p.m.
Swiftwater Cellars’ 2014 concert series highlights tribute bands and wraps up Sept. 12 with 20 Ride, a nationally known Zac Brown cover band.
Swiftwater Cellars is Washington’s premier destination winery, located 90 minutes east of Seattle in the heart of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. For information and tickets, please visit www.swiftwatercellars.com. You also can contact the winery by email, [email protected], or phone, 509-674-6590.