- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery
September 24, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your furry friend for Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery, an afternoon of fun and frolicking on Saturday, Sept. 24 that benefits the Blue Mountain Humane Society.
We will be offering unique wine pairings that match perfectly with your pooch, as well as a dog agility course on the tasting room lawn.
This event begins at 1 p.m. with on-site adoptions available through the Blue Mountain Humane Society. Tickets are $15 each, which includes your first glass of wine. Tastings, additional glass pours and food will be available for purchase in the tasting room.
Tickets available online at https://bluemountainhumane.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/TastesandTails/TastesandTails/tabid/799649/Default.aspx
For more information about adoptions and the Blue Mountain Humane Society, please visit: http://bluemountainhumane.org/adoptable-dogs/