- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery
September 24 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your furry friend for Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery, an afternoon of fun and frolicking on Saturday, Sept. 24 that benefits the Blue Mountain Humane Society.
We will be offering unique wine pairings that match perfectly with your pooch, as well as a dog agility course on the tasting room lawn.
This event begins at 1 p.m. with on-site adoptions available through the Blue Mountain Humane Society. Tickets are $15 each, which includes your first glass of wine. Tastings, additional glass pours and food will be available for purchase in the tasting room.
Tickets available online at https://bluemountainhumane.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/TastesandTails/TastesandTails/tabid/799649/Default.aspx
For more information about adoptions and the Blue Mountain Humane Society, please visit: http://bluemountainhumane.org/adoptable-dogs/