- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery
September 24 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your furry friend for Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery, an afternoon of fun and frolicking on Saturday, Sept. 24 that benefits the Blue Mountain Humane Society.
We will be offering unique wine pairings that match perfectly with your pooch, as well as a dog agility course on the tasting room lawn.
This event begins at 1 p.m. with on-site adoptions available through the Blue Mountain Humane Society. Tickets are $15 each, which includes your first glass of wine. Tastings, additional glass pours and food will be available for purchase in the tasting room.
Tickets available online at https://bluemountainhumane.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/TastesandTails/TastesandTails/tabid/799649/Default.aspx
For more information about adoptions and the Blue Mountain Humane Society, please visit: http://bluemountainhumane.org/adoptable-dogs/