- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 1 day ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery
September 24, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your furry friend for Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery, an afternoon of fun and frolicking on Saturday, Sept. 24 that benefits the Blue Mountain Humane Society.
We will be offering unique wine pairings that match perfectly with your pooch, as well as a dog agility course on the tasting room lawn.
This event begins at 1 p.m. with on-site adoptions available through the Blue Mountain Humane Society. Tickets are $15 each, which includes your first glass of wine. Tastings, additional glass pours and food will be available for purchase in the tasting room.
Tickets available online at https://bluemountainhumane.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/TastesandTails/TastesandTails/tabid/799649/Default.aspx
For more information about adoptions and the Blue Mountain Humane Society, please visit: http://bluemountainhumane.org/adoptable-dogs/