- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery
September 24, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$15
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Bring your furry friend for Tails and Tastings at Waterbrook Winery, an afternoon of fun and frolicking on Saturday, Sept. 24 that benefits the Blue Mountain Humane Society.
We will be offering unique wine pairings that match perfectly with your pooch, as well as a dog agility course on the tasting room lawn.
This event begins at 1 p.m. with on-site adoptions available through the Blue Mountain Humane Society. Tickets are $15 each, which includes your first glass of wine. Tastings, additional glass pours and food will be available for purchase in the tasting room.
Tickets available online at https://bluemountainhumane.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/TastesandTails/TastesandTails/tabid/799649/Default.aspx
For more information about adoptions and the Blue Mountain Humane Society, please visit: http://bluemountainhumane.org/adoptable-dogs/