- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste. learn. celebrate with Cascade Foothills Winegrowers
April 30, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm$10
MOUNT ANGEL, Ore. – The Cascade Foothills Winegrowers present taste. learn. celebrate. — an educational event about wine and grape growing as they kick off Oregon Wine Month and showcase the family-grown, cool-climate wines of the Willamette Valley’s east region.
The event takes place 1-5 p.m., Saturday, April 30 at the Festhalle in Mount Angel. Tickets are available for $10 per person from cascadefoothillswine.com and include 10 wine tastes and an afternoon of music and wine education.
Wine lovers will be able to mingle with the winemakers, learn about the process of making wine in the Cascade Foothills, and enjoy hard-to-find-wines. Tractors, bottling lines, corkers and labeling machines will be on display as we show how wine goes from grape to bottle.
In addition, Cascade Foothills Winegrowers – formerly known as the East Willamette Winery Association – take this opportunity to celebrate its new name and our ongoing commitment to artisan winemaking and its personal connection to the people of the Pacific Northwest. This event also marks our kick-off of Oregon Wine Month.
We invite our fellow Oregonians to discover the uncrowded byways of our unique winegrowing region, just minutes from the center of Portland.
The participating wineries include Alexeli, Aurora Cellars, Christopher Bridge, Forest Edge, Hanson, King’s Raven, Pheasant Run, Piluso, Pudding River, Silver Falls, St. Josef’s, Villa Catalana, Vitis Ridge, Whiskey Hill and Wooden Shoe.
The Mount Angel Festhalle is at 500 Wilco Highway, Mount Angel, OR 97362.