- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 9 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of Harvest Wine Garden in Wenatchee
September 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$15 - $25
Make plans for a day of fun for the whole family! This street fair on Wenatchee Avenue celebrates the agricultural heritage of Wenatchee with a wine and food garden, a Run Wenatchee River Run, live music, kids activities and movie, harvest farmer’s market, food vendors and much more.
Wine Garden tickets will be sold on the day of the event, and guests may purchase eight tastes of wine for $15 with a souvenir glass, or 15 tastes of wine for $25 and two souvenir wine glasses.
Cheers to Taste of Harvest Festival with Wenatchee Wine Country in your glass!