- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of Harvest Wine Garden in Wenatchee
September 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$15 - $25
Make plans for a day of fun for the whole family! This street fair on Wenatchee Avenue celebrates the agricultural heritage of Wenatchee with a wine and food garden, a Run Wenatchee River Run, live music, kids activities and movie, harvest farmer’s market, food vendors and much more.
Wine Garden tickets will be sold on the day of the event, and guests may purchase eight tastes of wine for $15 with a souvenir glass, or 15 tastes of wine for $25 and two souvenir wine glasses.
Cheers to Taste of Harvest Festival with Wenatchee Wine Country in your glass!