- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 23 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of Harvest Wine Garden in Wenatchee
September 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$15 - $25
Make plans for a day of fun for the whole family! This street fair on Wenatchee Avenue celebrates the agricultural heritage of Wenatchee with a wine and food garden, a Run Wenatchee River Run, live music, kids activities and movie, harvest farmer’s market, food vendors and much more.
Wine Garden tickets will be sold on the day of the event, and guests may purchase eight tastes of wine for $15 with a souvenir glass, or 15 tastes of wine for $25 and two souvenir wine glasses.
Cheers to Taste of Harvest Festival with Wenatchee Wine Country in your glass!