- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of Harvest Wine Garden in Wenatchee
September 21, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm$15 - $25
Make plans for a day of fun for the whole family! This street fair on Wenatchee Avenue celebrates the agricultural heritage of Wenatchee with a wine and food garden, a Run Wenatchee River Run, live music, kids activities and movie, harvest farmer’s market, food vendors and much more.
Wine Garden tickets will be sold on the day of the event, and guests may purchase eight tastes of wine for $15 with a souvenir glass, or 15 tastes of wine for $25 and two souvenir wine glasses.
Cheers to Taste of Harvest Festival with Wenatchee Wine Country in your glass!