- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of McCall
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
McCALL, Idaho — Taste of McCall, the McCall-Donnelly Education Foundation’s signature event, will be bigger and brighter this year.
It features mouthwatering tastes from local restaurants, Idaho breweries and wineries along with a silent auction and demonstrations by food, wine and beer experts.
All proceeds fund grants for local school children. It is staged on the beautiful grounds of River Ranch from noon to 4 p.m. Tickets range from $40-$50 and are available at www.tasteofmccall.org and 208-634-MDEF.