- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 3 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 22 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of McCall
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
McCALL, Idaho — Taste of McCall, the McCall-Donnelly Education Foundation’s signature event, will be bigger and brighter this year.
It features mouthwatering tastes from local restaurants, Idaho breweries and wineries along with a silent auction and demonstrations by food, wine and beer experts.
All proceeds fund grants for local school children. It is staged on the beautiful grounds of River Ranch from noon to 4 p.m. Tickets range from $40-$50 and are available at www.tasteofmccall.org and 208-634-MDEF.