- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 15 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of McCall
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
McCALL, Idaho — Taste of McCall, the McCall-Donnelly Education Foundation’s signature event, will be bigger and brighter this year.
It features mouthwatering tastes from local restaurants, Idaho breweries and wineries along with a silent auction and demonstrations by food, wine and beer experts.
All proceeds fund grants for local school children. It is staged on the beautiful grounds of River Ranch from noon to 4 p.m. Tickets range from $40-$50 and are available at www.tasteofmccall.org and 208-634-MDEF.