- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of McCall
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
McCALL, Idaho — Taste of McCall, the McCall-Donnelly Education Foundation’s signature event, will be bigger and brighter this year.
It features mouthwatering tastes from local restaurants, Idaho breweries and wineries along with a silent auction and demonstrations by food, wine and beer experts.
All proceeds fund grants for local school children. It is staged on the beautiful grounds of River Ranch from noon to 4 p.m. Tickets range from $40-$50 and are available at www.tasteofmccall.org and 208-634-MDEF.