- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of McCall
August 2, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm$50
McCALL, Idaho — Taste of McCall, the McCall-Donnelly Education Foundation’s signature event, will be bigger and brighter this year.
It features mouthwatering tastes from local restaurants, Idaho breweries and wineries along with a silent auction and demonstrations by food, wine and beer experts.
All proceeds fund grants for local school children. It is staged on the beautiful grounds of River Ranch from noon to 4 p.m. Tickets range from $40-$50 and are available at www.tasteofmccall.org and 208-634-MDEF.