- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 19 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of Tacoma wine tasting
June 26, 2015 @ 11:00 am - June 28, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$15
The Taste Wine Tasting by Seattle-based Precept Wine will transform the Rose Garden at the 30th annual Taste of Tacoma into an upscale wine-tasting event.
For $15, guests will receive a commemorative Taste wine glass and five tastes. Additional tastes are available for $2 each and $8 glass pours will be available for your favorite wines.
Featured wineries include Waterbrook, Ross Andrew, House Wine, Washington Hills, Sagelands, Wild Meadows, Radius and Chocolate Shop.
Don’t forget Happy Hour. Stop by every day of the event from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Happy Hour pricing on wine tasting starter packages including a Taste wine glass and five tastes for only $12. That’s $3 off regular pricing.
The Rose Garden features an enclosed area landscaped with fragrant rose bushes, well-kept walking paths and a trio of gazebos. Visitors to the Rose Garden will also enjoy the smooth sounds of the Wine & Roses Garden Stage featuring jazz performers all weekend long.
Guitar duo Blue Mt Spanish Sound from Walla Walla will be Friday’s opening act.