- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 8 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of Tacoma wine tasting
June 26, 2015 @ 11:00 am - June 28, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$15
The Taste Wine Tasting by Seattle-based Precept Wine will transform the Rose Garden at the 30th annual Taste of Tacoma into an upscale wine-tasting event.
For $15, guests will receive a commemorative Taste wine glass and five tastes. Additional tastes are available for $2 each and $8 glass pours will be available for your favorite wines.
Featured wineries include Waterbrook, Ross Andrew, House Wine, Washington Hills, Sagelands, Wild Meadows, Radius and Chocolate Shop.
Don’t forget Happy Hour. Stop by every day of the event from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Happy Hour pricing on wine tasting starter packages including a Taste wine glass and five tastes for only $12. That’s $3 off regular pricing.
The Rose Garden features an enclosed area landscaped with fragrant rose bushes, well-kept walking paths and a trio of gazebos. Visitors to the Rose Garden will also enjoy the smooth sounds of the Wine & Roses Garden Stage featuring jazz performers all weekend long.
Guitar duo Blue Mt Spanish Sound from Walla Walla will be Friday’s opening act.