- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 14 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of Tacoma wine tasting
June 26, 2015 @ 11:00 am - June 28, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$15
The Taste Wine Tasting by Seattle-based Precept Wine will transform the Rose Garden at the 30th annual Taste of Tacoma into an upscale wine-tasting event.
For $15, guests will receive a commemorative Taste wine glass and five tastes. Additional tastes are available for $2 each and $8 glass pours will be available for your favorite wines.
Featured wineries include Waterbrook, Ross Andrew, House Wine, Washington Hills, Sagelands, Wild Meadows, Radius and Chocolate Shop.
Don’t forget Happy Hour. Stop by every day of the event from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Happy Hour pricing on wine tasting starter packages including a Taste wine glass and five tastes for only $12. That’s $3 off regular pricing.
The Rose Garden features an enclosed area landscaped with fragrant rose bushes, well-kept walking paths and a trio of gazebos. Visitors to the Rose Garden will also enjoy the smooth sounds of the Wine & Roses Garden Stage featuring jazz performers all weekend long.
Guitar duo Blue Mt Spanish Sound from Walla Walla will be Friday’s opening act.