- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 12 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 3 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of Tacoma wine tasting
June 26, 2015 @ 11:00 am - June 28, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$15
The Taste Wine Tasting by Seattle-based Precept Wine will transform the Rose Garden at the 30th annual Taste of Tacoma into an upscale wine-tasting event.
For $15, guests will receive a commemorative Taste wine glass and five tastes. Additional tastes are available for $2 each and $8 glass pours will be available for your favorite wines.
Featured wineries include Waterbrook, Ross Andrew, House Wine, Washington Hills, Sagelands, Wild Meadows, Radius and Chocolate Shop.
Don’t forget Happy Hour. Stop by every day of the event from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Happy Hour pricing on wine tasting starter packages including a Taste wine glass and five tastes for only $12. That’s $3 off regular pricing.
The Rose Garden features an enclosed area landscaped with fragrant rose bushes, well-kept walking paths and a trio of gazebos. Visitors to the Rose Garden will also enjoy the smooth sounds of the Wine & Roses Garden Stage featuring jazz performers all weekend long.
Guitar duo Blue Mt Spanish Sound from Walla Walla will be Friday’s opening act.