- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of Tacoma wine tasting
June 26, 2015 @ 11:00 am - June 28, 2015 @ 9:00 pm$15
The Taste Wine Tasting by Seattle-based Precept Wine will transform the Rose Garden at the 30th annual Taste of Tacoma into an upscale wine-tasting event.
For $15, guests will receive a commemorative Taste wine glass and five tastes. Additional tastes are available for $2 each and $8 glass pours will be available for your favorite wines.
Featured wineries include Waterbrook, Ross Andrew, House Wine, Washington Hills, Sagelands, Wild Meadows, Radius and Chocolate Shop.
Don’t forget Happy Hour. Stop by every day of the event from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. for Happy Hour pricing on wine tasting starter packages including a Taste wine glass and five tastes for only $12. That’s $3 off regular pricing.
The Rose Garden features an enclosed area landscaped with fragrant rose bushes, well-kept walking paths and a trio of gazebos. Visitors to the Rose Garden will also enjoy the smooth sounds of the Wine & Roses Garden Stage featuring jazz performers all weekend long.
Guitar duo Blue Mt Spanish Sound from Walla Walla will be Friday’s opening act.