- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of the Harvest in Wenatchee
September 20, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
WENATCHEE, Wash. — Taste up to 20 wines from award-winning North Central Washington wineries at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest Festival in downtown Wenatchee.
The NCW Wine Tasting Garden is in the heart of all the happenings. Ticket cost is $15 online, but $20 at the door. AFTER ONLINE PURCHASE your name will be at the WILL CALL table.
Wenatchee Taste of the Harvest is a day of fun, family entertainment that truly celebrates our valley’s incredible harvest season. In 2013, more than 15,000 people joined us for this day. Join us for the day or anytime for the activity of choice.
Here is a few happenings at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest:
Wine Tasting Garden
Kids Block Activities
Main Stage Music
Heritage Tractor & Car Show
River Run 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon
Food and Artisan Vendors
Harvest Market Vendors
Taste of the Movies Film Fest at Liberty Theater
Yoga in the Streets at noon on the corner of Orondo and Wenatchee Avenue
Jiggle Bug Express