- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of the Harvest in Wenatchee
September 20, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
WENATCHEE, Wash. — Taste up to 20 wines from award-winning North Central Washington wineries at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest Festival in downtown Wenatchee.
The NCW Wine Tasting Garden is in the heart of all the happenings. Ticket cost is $15 online, but $20 at the door. AFTER ONLINE PURCHASE your name will be at the WILL CALL table.
Wenatchee Taste of the Harvest is a day of fun, family entertainment that truly celebrates our valley’s incredible harvest season. In 2013, more than 15,000 people joined us for this day. Join us for the day or anytime for the activity of choice.
Here is a few happenings at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest:
Wine Tasting Garden
Kids Block Activities
Main Stage Music
Heritage Tractor & Car Show
River Run 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon
Food and Artisan Vendors
Harvest Market Vendors
Taste of the Movies Film Fest at Liberty Theater
Yoga in the Streets at noon on the corner of Orondo and Wenatchee Avenue
Jiggle Bug Express