- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of the Harvest in Wenatchee
September 20, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
WENATCHEE, Wash. — Taste up to 20 wines from award-winning North Central Washington wineries at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest Festival in downtown Wenatchee.
The NCW Wine Tasting Garden is in the heart of all the happenings. Ticket cost is $15 online, but $20 at the door. AFTER ONLINE PURCHASE your name will be at the WILL CALL table.
Wenatchee Taste of the Harvest is a day of fun, family entertainment that truly celebrates our valley’s incredible harvest season. In 2013, more than 15,000 people joined us for this day. Join us for the day or anytime for the activity of choice.
Here is a few happenings at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest:
Wine Tasting Garden
Kids Block Activities
Main Stage Music
Heritage Tractor & Car Show
River Run 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon
Food and Artisan Vendors
Harvest Market Vendors
Taste of the Movies Film Fest at Liberty Theater
Yoga in the Streets at noon on the corner of Orondo and Wenatchee Avenue
Jiggle Bug Express