- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 15 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of the Harvest in Wenatchee
September 20, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
WENATCHEE, Wash. — Taste up to 20 wines from award-winning North Central Washington wineries at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest Festival in downtown Wenatchee.
The NCW Wine Tasting Garden is in the heart of all the happenings. Ticket cost is $15 online, but $20 at the door. AFTER ONLINE PURCHASE your name will be at the WILL CALL table.
Wenatchee Taste of the Harvest is a day of fun, family entertainment that truly celebrates our valley’s incredible harvest season. In 2013, more than 15,000 people joined us for this day. Join us for the day or anytime for the activity of choice.
Here is a few happenings at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest:
Wine Tasting Garden
Kids Block Activities
Main Stage Music
Heritage Tractor & Car Show
River Run 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon
Food and Artisan Vendors
Harvest Market Vendors
Taste of the Movies Film Fest at Liberty Theater
Yoga in the Streets at noon on the corner of Orondo and Wenatchee Avenue
Jiggle Bug Express