- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 32 mins ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 20 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Taste of the Harvest in Wenatchee
September 20, 2014 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm$20
WENATCHEE, Wash. — Taste up to 20 wines from award-winning North Central Washington wineries at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest Festival in downtown Wenatchee.
The NCW Wine Tasting Garden is in the heart of all the happenings. Ticket cost is $15 online, but $20 at the door. AFTER ONLINE PURCHASE your name will be at the WILL CALL table.
Wenatchee Taste of the Harvest is a day of fun, family entertainment that truly celebrates our valley’s incredible harvest season. In 2013, more than 15,000 people joined us for this day. Join us for the day or anytime for the activity of choice.
Here is a few happenings at the 2014 Taste of the Harvest:
Wine Tasting Garden
Kids Block Activities
Main Stage Music
Heritage Tractor & Car Show
River Run 5K, 10K, 1/2 Marathon
Food and Artisan Vendors
Harvest Market Vendors
Taste of the Movies Film Fest at Liberty Theater
Yoga in the Streets at noon on the corner of Orondo and Wenatchee Avenue
Jiggle Bug Express